Outdoors
Sponsored by

Announcing TexAgs OB Pre-Football/Hunting Season Cigar Pass

7,737 Views | 87 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TacosaurusRex
bbqAg09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Zaiquiri went above and beyond and smacked me with great cigars and sippin whiskey. The monster on the left is a Pistoff Kristoff that I will enjoy after a big lunch and then finish the second half after taking a break for a big dinner.

Zach, thank you for the generosity!
XpressAg09
AG
FBG_Ag78 said:

Thanks stro!
This great selection arrived today. Looking forward to the back porch, a nice cigar and a wee dram.
And thank you Xpress, for gettin' this pass kicked off.

I'm a simple man: I run out of cigars, I organize a pass
bdgol07
AG
Craig09 sent this lil package of goodies to me. Got them in last night. Can't wait to burn some of these bad boys

XpressAg09
AG
La Gran Ofuerta is a stupid-underrated cigar. Big fan.

maddiedou
AG
Yep. I had a guy come over that knows cigars and taste and he picked my father over all my 25-30 dollar cigar
Ag_07
AG
Sticks showed up from TacosaurusRex! Only had one of these so looking forward to lighting them up.

TacosaurusRex
Glad they showed up, and I hope you enjoy them! If you guys are ever in Buda, the Cigar Vault is a cool little cigar bar. The bar is actually an old bank and the cigars are in the old original vault.
"If you are reading this, I have passed on from this world — not as big a deal for you as it was for me."
T. Boone Pickens
bbqAg09
AG
Taco, great taste in stogies.
strohag
AG
Beetle 92 hooked it up. Appreciate all the stogies and the booze. Smoked the Avo XO with a glass of whiskey at Little Woodrows with some buddies on Saturday night. Really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to trying the others. Appreciate it Beetle 92!!! Cheers!

Side note on the next pass I'm definitely going to follow his lead and send some whiskey. Great idea sir!

craig09
AG
Xpress sent my goodies. I think my favorite part was a hand written note with a recommended smoking progression through these cigars, with a little info about each one. Very cool. As a new to cigars guy, this type of insight is very welcome.

Beetle 92
AG
strohag said:

Beetle 92 hooked it up. Appreciate all the stogies and the booze. Smoked the Avo XO with a glass of whiskey at Little Woodrows with some buddies on Saturday night. Really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to trying the others. Appreciate it Beetle 92!!! Cheers!

Side note on the next pass I'm definitely going to follow his lead and send some whiskey. Great idea sir!

Glad you enjoyed it. Got some goodies like that in my box last year. Pay it forward and all that crap.

Gear up for that Estelli Maduro.
XpressAg09
AG
I'm not kidding when I say that Davidoff will make you go broke.

That shiit is so good.

Enjoy!
craig09
AG
So I'll admit that I had never heard of Davidoff before your present arrived. That's probably blasphemy in this thread and I'll take my lashings if so, but I looked them up and read some articles and reviews on the brand in general. I am truly thankful for your generosity and for broadening my horizons so to speak.
I have a 2 yr old daughter now and my son is due Oct 22 this year. I will be trying to save that white label for the celebratory birth of the son cigar. It's definitely not one I'd buy for myself, but I'll definitely enjoy it when the time comes.
Thanks again Xpress not only for my harvest, but for getting the ball rolling on this pass.
ccard257
AG
Been out of town the last week and FBG_Ag78 was kind enough to delay shipping so they didn't sit on my porch. Arrived home yesterday shortly after this great package was delivered. Thanks!

strohag
AG
Enjoying another great smoke from Beetle 92 along with a Lone Pint Yellow Rose Smash IPA. Cheers!
Beetle 92
AG
Box from Aggie_John arrived today.

Looking forward to the Oliva Reserve. Many thanks.
Post removed:
by user
TacosaurusRex
Xpress, are you going to get us going again this year? I am looking forward to it.

ETA: If anyone wants to, or I can start it. Since it was an Xpress thread last year I thought I would ask them first.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.