Outdoors
Sponsored by

New ink today

3,250 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by One-Eyed Fat Man
One-Eyed Fat Man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Finally got the tattoo I've been wanting. I put up a deposit nearly a year ago and after postponing my visit twice I finally made it today.
Goodest Poster
AG
Grow some of that arm hair back as a fly.

Love Gun
Don't take this personal, but what am I looking at here? Some dude with a lasso?

Why would you need to put down a deposit? Looks like something that would take less than an hour and not cost much.
vmiaptetr
AG
jftx04 said:

Grow some of that arm hair back as a fly.

Back in 2003, I went to boot camp. About 3 weeks in, I shaved my gorilla chest, but I left a Nike swoosh emblem there. Talk about the a$$ kicking of a lifetime.
Wodanaz
AG
You absolutely have to shave that arm and tie bright threads into one tuft at the end of the line!

Potcake
AG
Love Gun said:

Don't take this personal, but what am I looking at here? Some dude with a lasso?

Why would you need to put down a deposit? Looks like something that would take less than an hour and not cost much.

It's Brad Pitt in Montana.
One-Eyed Fat Man
AG
Replaced Banksy's flower bouquet with a fly rod.
One-Eyed Fat Man
AG
Love Gun said:

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
The banksy adaptation is awesome very well done...i might have gone for a roll cast with all that brush behind him though
oklaunion
I was retrieving one of the kids' frisbees out of a osage orange thicket this week and got the same scratches on my left forearm.
Van Buren Boy
AG
Love Gun said:

I think it's Zorro.
hillcountryag86
AG
Sorry I didn't recognize it, One Eyed. I thought it was a Stick Man trick roper
LRHF
AG
Looks great OEFM!
flashplayer
AG
That's a big mosquito that landed next to the S you got tattooed to your arm. Killed one that big a couple days ago.
cupofjoe04
AG
Nice tat bro! Looks good

But I'm mostly surprised to open this thread and actually SEE a finished tattoo
CowtownJD
Love Gun said:

Too much line out.
One-Eyed Fat Man
AG
Thanks Lefty.
One-Eyed Fat Man
QuitTrippin
Indiana Jones
I like that movie too but...
One-Eyed Fat Man
AG
" First up is a man of several talents. An actor, producer, writer, director, and now fly fisherman."
CS78
I like it but some thoughts. The fly line is a touch over powering. Maybe add more ink down the rod to separate it from the line? Maybe the same with his legs?
One-Eyed Fat Man
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.