Outdoors
Sponsored by

Help a Class of '11 family

4,439 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by fracman
fracman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy! My daughter's (class of 2015) best friend's brother, Eric is a 33 year old Aggie grad fighting terminal cancer. He is TAMU class of 2011, a wonderful husband, son, brother and friend. They are putting on a benefit for him February 27th. Raffle tickets for a custom SkiffWorX 16' Poling Skiff. It will be customized (in Eric's honor and his choosing) with A&M designs. Please contact my daughter, Brittany Lawyer @ (979)324-6824 to purchase raffle tickets. All money goes to Eric and his family. Do not need to be present to win.

rather be fishing
AG
How many tickets are they selling? Is it ok if I'm out of state?
rather be fishing
AG
fracman
AG
Yes on the out of state. Hope to sell around 2000 tickets, but depends on demand. Obviously, it is for a great cause. Thanks!!!
RockwallAg
AG
Text sent to Brittany requesting the process for purchasing. Glad to help out
highvelocity
AG
20 tickets purchased. lost my dad to cancer so I'm always happy to contribute to causes like this.
fracman
AG
Thank you all!!!!
ABATTBQ11
AG
Is there anywhere I can just donate?
fracman
AG
Not sure. Please text my daughter. May as well buy raffle tickets, but appreciate any contribution!!!
Naveronski
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Is there anywhere I can just donate?

Responses like this are part of what makes our community so special.
fracman
AG
Amen!!!!
Jason C.
AG
Wait is this Eric Neal a ChemE in SE Texas?
Aggieangler93
AG
I am getting on this tomorrow. I am so sorry to hear about Eric going through this. Prayers for him and his family are starting now.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
fracman
AG
Yes it is Eric from Winnie/Beaumont area. He is a Chemical Engineer.
Reth13
Yes. My name is Rachel Hatcher and I'm coordinating the benefit and raffle. We have an account set up for Eric and his wife Shelby at Texas First Bank. You can venmo @rachel-touchet or PayPal rehatcher16@gmail.com and I have my accounts link to the benefit account. If you need anything else just let me know 409-656-0857. Thank you all!!
Jason C.
AG
Just got some tickets. Eric really is a great guy and a good Ag, the kind who'd fit right in with any post on the OB.

Even if you can't pitch in, say a prayer for him and his family.
Jason C.
AG
Reth13 said:

Yes. My name is Rachel Hatcher and I'm coordinating the benefit and raffle. We have an account set up for Eric and his wife Shelby at Texas First Bank. You can venmo @rachel-touchet or PayPal rehatcher16@gmail.com and I have my accounts link to the benefit account. If you need anything else just let me know 409-656-0857. Thank you all!!

Thanks, Rachel. Whole process took literally three minutes.
rrtodds
AG
Just posted the fund raiser effort on my Bible study GroupMe and asked for prayers for Eric and family.

Spread the word!
dermdoc
AG
Have y'all contacted the Beaumont A&M club? And I have texted Rachel because I do not Venmo or PayPal. Might include other options.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dermdoc
AG
Done and spread the word!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Brad, ya done good with this! Say Howdy to Wilma and the girls for us.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
fracman
AG
Thanks Mark. Will do. Please keep Eric and his family in your prayers!!!
rrtodds
AG
dermdoc said:

Done and spread the word!

You da man, Dermdoc,
rrtodds
AG
fracman said:

Yes on the out of state. Hope to sell around 2000 tickets, but depends on demand. Obviously, it is for a great cause. Thanks!!!

Fracman. What's the plans for benefit on the 27th? BBQ and beer? Open to the public? Skiff rides?
fracman
AG
Here is info on actual benefit.
fracman
AG
Just a reminder to keep on page 1. Please look at details of benefit/skeet shoot on Feb 27th. Thanks to all!!!
fracman
AG
Benefit tomorrow!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.