Outdoors
Sponsored by

Beretta m1951 holster? OWB

1,792 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 5StarShield
5StarShield
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bought one of these off of PSA a few months ago and am looking for a holster online. Anybody on here have this gun and have a holster they like? The only ones listed for this particular pistol are more military/canvas like this:

Looking for something more like the picture below but not interested in buying from the UK. It doesn't have to be leather but none of the holsters say if they are a proper fit for the m1951. I imagine I could buy one that works for a 1911 or Glock 17 and it would work good enough but just interested to see if anyone on here has something they know works. Thanks.

Capt. Augustus McCrae
AG
Just by the looks of it, I think you can fit that in a 92FS holster. May have better luck finding one you like with a more popular gun
AgToadie
Call Rob at Tucker Gunleather. I bet he can fix something up for you.
Alte Schule
Try DeSantis Gun Leather or Safariland holsters. Enter your make and model number in the on screen search window and if they carry the holster for that particular firearm it will be listed.

Try any of the Berretta forums. A couple of them have holster sub sections you can explore.
maverick2076
It's a single stack, so it will be insanely loose in a 92FS holster.
5StarShield
AG
Thanks all for the replies. I did find this other forums discussion on the topic and it appears holster for 1911s may be an option.

https://www.thehighroad.org/index.php?threads/beretta-m1951-m951-holster.871085/
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.