Outdoors
Sponsored by

Yeti Zipper Replacement?

13,294 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by agcrock2005
agcrock2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good news is I sent this picture to Yeti and they're sending me a replacement, but I don't want to throw this away. Know any way to fix these zippers?

Strongwind86
AG
Try an upholstery store?
tmkbdd
They will more than likely ask you to return the broken cooler.
O.G.
Are you in BCS?
agcrock2005
AG
Quote:

They will more than likely ask you to return the broken cooler
They did not.

Quote:

Are you in BCS?
DFW
Todd 02
AG
GREAT ON YETI!!! Makes me want to buy their product.

Congratulations on Yeti honoring the quality of their product. RTIC doesn't.

Maybe RTIC will read this here and give some insight as to why OVER PRICED might be better in the long run....
mt3950
AG
100% correct here. I've had this happen to two RTIC coolers and neither were honored under warranty. For that reason, I won't buy another rtic soft cooler. The hard coolers are great, but yeti soft coolers win based on warranty alone.
cpscAG06
AG
Echoing Yeti honoring their warranty. I have a Yeti soft cooler that was a gift. The zipper came off the tracks and I was hesitant to call, because the fact that it was a gift and that the cooler was a few years old. Without hesitation, the customer service rep asked me to email pictures of the cooler to them and that they would send me a replacement. Had the new cooler in my hands in less than a week.

Yeti is awesome and they stand behind their products.
Post removed:
by user
tamc93
AG
jayelbee said:

OB has come full circle over the last 5 years.
Probably since Yeti made a few steps to stand behind their products.
agcrock2005
AG
tmkbdd said:

OK, now after another day I just got an e-mail requesting I return my defective product so you were correct! Makes sense however. Otherwise I could take multiple pictures, send to my friends and they'd all get new ones too!
Post removed:
by user
tmkbdd
agcrock2005 said:

tmkbdd said:

OK, now after another day I just got an e-mail requesting I return my defective product so you were correct! Makes sense however. Otherwise I could take multiple pictures, send to my friends and they'd all get new ones too!
I had the same thing happen last week to my cooler. Yeti does stand behind their product as they should!
agcrock2005
AG
Best part about this is I found my Hopper 30 cooler on Craigslist for $100 about 18 months ago and now I'm getting brand new $300 cooler. I like that math. Excellent customer service and it makes me want to buy more of their stuff...which is why they probably do it!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.