Outdoors
Sponsored by

Had a guest join us for breakfast this morning

3,500 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 76Ag
bagger05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not a regular on the OB but figured this crowd would appreciate it. Staying at our friends' place in Buena Vista, CO and this fella was hanging out by the back porch. Decided to come lay next to the house.

He's beautiful.

98Ag99Grad
AG
I see pictures like this and wonder why the hell am I still in Houston?? Thanks for sharing.
STX Ag
AG
No back forks, would not shoot.

Cool pic.
Drip99
AG
98Ag99Grad said:

I see pictures like this and wonder why the hell am I still in Houston?? Thanks for sharing.
The answer in my case is Wife
CactusThomas
AG
STX Ag said:

No back forks, would not shoot.

Cool pic.

Agree. Would not shoot. That's knife range.
MilanoCowboy
AG
Very nice.

Thanks for sharing.
Milano Cowboy
MemphisAg1
AG
Been to Buena Vista. Rafted the Arkansas River. Beautiful country.
Aggieangler93
AG
Makes me wonder if a human regularly fed him as a kid. Maybe he is sick. I'm not sure why he would come that close to the house otherwise. Anyone else have ideas?
BurrOak
AG
Aggieangler93 said:

Makes me wonder if a human regularly fed him as a kid. Maybe he is sick. I'm not sure why he would come that close to the house otherwise. Anyone else have ideas?
Pretty normal thing in parts of CO. Have a friend that lives in Colorado Springs, he is always sending me pics of giants bucks hanging around houses.
ironmanag
AG
Same in Durango. Huge buck would bed down under the Elms right next to the vaction house every day from 12:00 to about 3:30.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
saltydog13
AG
Especially seeing that it's 58 where the OP is and 85 in Houston
sunchaser
AG
I have some friends that live a couple of miles North of BV and back up to the Arkansas. I get pictures like that all the time as well as a lot of close up black bear pics.
76Ag
AG
Colorado is beautiful but it is a "people's republic".
The Springs is full of stoners, vagrants, homeless and moon bat liberals.
Two years ago a homeless encampment was discovered in the storm drain system because smoke was seem wafting up from a man hole.
I agree that it's an awesome place but it's cold as hell in winter. The country side is nice but the cities are where the work is.
Have y'all seen the posters in Denver advocating pedophilia.?

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.