Outdoors
Sponsored by

Forum 16 stuff but need an OB ruling

3,482 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by rootube
HalifaxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3122042/replies/56870332

Rule #1 followed

Say hello to the new congresswoman from Colorado.

I love my wife, but damn, this woman is a 12/10. (values, business owner, looks, open carries, mother of 4)
FamousAgg
I prefer a woman who leaves a bit to the imagination, aka concealed carry
Old RV Ag
AG
KorbinDallas said:

I prefer a woman who leaves a bit to the imagination, aka concealed carry
Agree. Think that gal is trying waaayyy too hard.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Wore his gun outside his belt for all the honest world to see- Pancho and Lefty. One of my favorite songs
Illustrious Potentate
AG
"Billy Lauren went for his her gun; but his her gun was on all wrong"
AggieChemist
AG
brs4688 said:

Wore his gun outside his belt for all the honest world to FEEL - Pancho and Lefty. One of my favorite songs
fify
Illustrious Potentate
AG
AggieChemist said:

brs4688 said:

Wore his gun outside his belt pants for all the honest world to FEEL - Pancho and Lefty. One of my favorite songs
fify
fify
AggieChemist
AG
Illustrious Potentate said:

AggieChemist said:

brs4688 said:

Wore his gun outside his belt pants for all the honest world to FEEL - Pancho and Lefty. One of my favorite songs
fify
fify
I didn't even notice that one, I was so focused on the second.

Damn.
Aggieangler93
AG
I agree with you 100%.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
schmellba99
AG
And of course the OB has to bag on somebody for open carrying. Never mind that it's done in other states fairly regularly with no issue - facts are irrelevant here. The sight of a gun is icky, even to the vaunted OB who is the kind of "I support 2A, buuuuutttttt............".
Na Zdraví 87
AG
Need to see the back door then I will rate......you know, the junk in the trunk.
Mas89
AG
Looks like a younger Sara Palin in the third pic. Over the hill but does she have a daughter?
Old RV Ag
AG
schmellba99 said:

And of course the OB has to bag on somebody for open carrying. Never mind that it's done in other states fairly regularly with no issue - facts are irrelevant here. The sight of a gun is icky, even to the vaunted OB who is the kind of "I support 2A, buuuuutttttt............".
No one is bagging on her for open carry - although I stand by my comments she is trying too hard. I own a ranch in New Mexico, which is an open carry state. When I'm there I open carry often as it's more comfortable. But, I don't have a tie down holster like a gunslinger and have all my employees prance around with their guns at work.

She's cute but you don't need to be her white knight and accuse us of bagging on her.
Old RV Ag
AG
Na Zdrav 87 said:

Need to see the back door then I will rate......you know, the junk in the trunk.
Go to her website and watch the 2014 ABC piece they have on video. Lots of shots of the caboose - it's very nice!
Old RV Ag
AG
Mas89 said:

Looks like a younger Sara Palin in the third pic. Over the hill but does she have a daughter?
She's like 33 and you (who's likely over 50) is saying that's over the hill - damn. Also thought that pic showed she was going for the Palin look.
rootube
AG
schmellba99 said:

She beat Scott Tipton who was endorsed by Trump and has a very solid record on gun rights including concealed carry according to the site below. I don't pretend to know or care about these candidates but it doesn't look like this is a big win for gun rights unless you count tight outfits and photo ops with a holster.

https://www.ontheissues.org/House/Scott_Tipton_Gun_Control.htm

milner79
Old RV Ag said:

Na Zdrav 87 said:

Go to her website and watch the 2014 ABC piece they have on video. Lots of shots of the caboose - it's very nice!
... and fries on the side ...

*video is six years old
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
AggieChemist said:

brs4688 said:

Wore his gun outside his belt for all the honest world to FEEL - Pancho and Lefty. One of my favorite songs
fify

Gracias. Under special skills on my resume i have listed makes up Lyrics to songs and run on sentences
ElephantRider
AG
Sadly she is a certified wacko
AggieChemist
AG
ElephantRider said:

Sadly she is a certified wacko

Well she IS a woman...
schmellba99
AG
2nd and 3rd posts right out of the gate disagree with your asessment that nobodybwas bagging on her for OC.

But hey, this is the OB.
Windy City Ag
AG
Quote:

2nd and 3rd posts right out of the gate disagree with your asessment that nobodybwas bagging on her for OC.

But hey, this is the OB
You seem rather emotionally invested in this topic.
STX Ag
AG
Smellbad99 has to have something to ***** about.

It hasn't rained a lot lately, so this thread must be it.
JSKolache
AG
Meh
HTownAg98
Can we bag on her because she believes in QAnon?
The Fife
HTownAg98 said:

Can we bag on her because she believes in QAnon?
That's the one thing that made me cringe just a bit, but she still beats the hell out of everyone i've seen on online dating apps.
HTownAg98
As crazy increases, hot has diminishing marginal returns.
schmellba99
AG
rootube said:

schmellba99 said:

She beat Scott Tipton who was endorsed by Trump and has a very solid record on gun rights including concealed carry according to the site below. I don't pretend to know or care about these candidates but it doesn't look like this is a big win for gun rights unless you count tight outfits and photo ops with a holster.

https://www.ontheissues.org/House/Scott_Tipton_Gun_Control.htm

Anybody that pushes back against stupid rules that arbitrarily close their business, plus is an avid 2A supporter is a solid win, no matter who the incumbent was. HTH.
schmellba99
AG
STX Ag said:

Smellbad99 has to have something to ***** about.

It hasn't rained a lot lately, so this thread must be it.
Don't know where you live, but i lost a full week last week to rain at my jobsite.

I just can't stand the "concealed carry is the only way to carry because that's the only way I've ever done it in non-gun friendly Texas" mentality and the constant bagging on anything OC related. But hey, if that qualifies as "*****ing", then I'll keep *****ing away. I suppose I could call the constant anti-OC comments *****ing too.
schmellba99
AG
Windy City Ag said:

Quote:

But hey, this is the OB
You seem rather emotionally invested in this topic.
Not really, but guess pointing out facts means I'm emotionally invested? Sure.
Snow Monkey Ambassador
AG
This chick might be politics hot, but that's as far as it goes . . . if it even goes that far. Y'all need to get laid.
rootube
AG
Snow Monkey Ambassador said:

This chick might be politics hot, but that's as far as it goes . . . if it even goes that far. Y'all need to get laid.

Are you questioning the politics forum spank bank? There was a long drought between Margret Thatcher and Sara Palin so consider yourself lucky!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.