Outdoors
Sponsored by

This should amuse you guys

3,508 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Moy
SteveBott
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

CTGilley
agsalaska
AG
I used to have those exact tennis shoes. In fact I still do. They are now my lawn mowing shoes.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
ThreatLevel: Midnight
AG
" I challenge you to a dual..."
Thanks & Gig 'Em
ConstructionAg01
AG
You want him to do it twice?!?
javajaws
AG
That has to be a staged prank. Right?!?
CT'97
AG
javajaws said:

Nope not a prank, I'd be willing to be it's a fobbit living on a mega fob somewhere in Iraq or Afghanistan in the 2000's, Probably a field grade officer of the logistics or medical branch.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Looks like some kind of bs that happens at training when someone ****s up just to make an example out of them as a deterrent to others.

Someone probably left their weapon unsecured or some other safety violation of some sort. Now the dude has to carry the sidearm everywhere he goes, even during PT.

Also the wear marks look like a training dummy.

Finally, sneakers too clean and new for sandbox.
Nealthedestroyer
AG
Id always stick my m9 in my pt belt when walking to the chow hall but never thread my belt through the trigger guard like this ******.
Vae Victis
Capt. Augustus McCrae
AG
I see a bigger concern here: where's that soldier's glow belt!?
Tagguy
AG
I guess that guy shoots from the hip.
BenderRodriguez
AG
CT'97 said:

javajaws said:

Nope not a prank, I'd be willing to be it's a fobbit living on a mega fob somewhere in Iraq or Afghanistan in the 2000's, Probably a field grade officer of the logistics or medical branch.

I think the general assumption for average people is that everyone in the military is trained to be a steely eyed gunslinger.

They tend to forget that there's a ton of military people who have really important jobs they may be great at that have exactly zero to do with small arms...and that's how things like this show up.
45-70Ag
AG
Probably a tanker
S.A. Aggie
AG
It looks like his belt is through the trigger guard so he has to take his belt off before he can shoot??
MaxPower
This could work guys. He just pushes down on the grip to pivot the barrel upwards and shoots from the hip. Like Sgt Cantrell from The Quick and the Dead.
Cholula Verde
AG
Emotional Support Device?
texan12
Army Strong. They even needed lanyards on their 9s when in ACUs.
Moy
He's missing the lanyard so I'm thinking this dude is getting bent for something he did, perhaps misplacing his M9.

As for the wear on (condition of) the weapon, I'd say that looks about normal for a weapons platoon troop (specifically mortars). Nothing to do but clean your equipment to the point of removing the bluing.

We need a thread for listing out all the crazy stuff done for thrashing/getting bent/incentive training. We had some good ones!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.