Outdoors
Sponsored by

License Plate Lookup

3,379 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by UTExan
Slamn Sharpe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ag_07 said:

1990AG said:

Call the police and have them check the suspicious activity?

This seems like an easy one

This is the OB...We don't call the police.

Yeah we dont call the poleEC we call our cousins[/Tameeka
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tmaggie50 said:

I have two cars that, for at least the past 2 days, have been slow circling my neighborhood throughout the mid-day. Doesn't even seem like they are trying to hide it. Yesterday they both had their flashers on and passed me 8 times over a 2 hour period. Likely more that was just all that I saw.

Today one of them is back, no flashers today though. The neighbor has seen the truck 5 times in about a 3 hour span.
One of the cars is so tinted you can't see in the front windshield. The other I can see what I think is a white female with a male passenger in it.

If anyone can look up the information for these plates, It would be appreciated. Please PM me.

If they are not delivering packages I would contact police who can find out their purpose with a phone call. If you have some bandits or porch pirates this will deter them. If they are using stolen plates then they are definitely of interest to police.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.