Outdoors
Sponsored by

Suppressor Refurbish Picture Heavy

1,528 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by JeremiahJohnson
JeremiahJohnson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey guys, I had an old Houston Armory mono-core direct thread suppressor that was heavy loud and had terrible POI shift. Found a guy outside Denver with ECCO Machine that refurbishes suppressors. He did a total re-core and added a Dead Air Keymo QD attachment.if you have an old suppressor laying around, I'd recommend him to anyone. Great craftsmanship.

DiskoTroop
Ok so I have an old HA Rattler too. Curious what your SN is... Mine is low 30's...

So how much did this run you and can I get this guy's info?

It's been languishing in my safe for years due to my lack of interest in .300blk with a 40+oz, 9.5" suppressor. It's like hanging a loaded 1911 off your muzzle.
JeremiahJohnson
AG
My SN# is under 10. I bought the Dead Air Keymo and sent it to him. You can use any QD Mount you want. He charged me around $550 for total rebuild and re-core. The way those were built it was pretty labor intensive. Contact is in the Link Below.

https://m.facebook.com/ECCOmachine/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0
JeremiahJohnson
AG
Let me know if you have any questions. He's the only one that I have found that does this kind of work. I was impressed. He came highly recommended on the AR15 forum.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.