Outdoors
Sponsored by

Dominoes are outdoors...

6,860 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by agfan2013
IWannaGoFast1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggieangler93
AG
If you sell less than 250 ATM items a year, I think you can get a Crafters License for fairly cheap. It's $200 for selling up to $2500 in merchandise.

https://trademarks.tamu.edu/become-licensed/

Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
IWannaGoFast1
AG
How long has that been a thing?? We contacted the CLC a couple years ago and they came back with thousands a year and thousands in initial fees. That looks like it could work. Thank you!!
Spoony Love
AG
I'll tell y'all these aluminum sets feel and weigh like regular high quality dominoes but better. And they are even more fantastic looking in person than you can see here. It was great meeting you the other day Cole and the amount of time you allowed me to take just listen to your story. Looking forward to seeing y'all grow in BCS.
IWannaGoFast1
AG
Thank you sir! We enjoyed having you by, as well! We do our best to make them feel like a premium product and spent a lot of time refining the design. Glad it shows!
Aggieangler93
AG
coleasterling said:

How long has that been a thing?? We contacted the CLC a couple years ago and they came back with thousands a year and thousands in initial fees. That looks like it could work. Thank you!

They probably have rules concerning business size that gets you to the next tier. Maybe you are still above that. I am not sure. If you are just making these on your own, you may be able to be the crafter. If your large company is selling them, then you are probably not eligible for crafters license. All that is above my paygrade and the print is probably too small for me to read anyway.
IWannaGoFast1
AG
Possible. I'm going to contact them again anyway. Well worth checking it out if it means we can do some of that etching or engraving. Thanks very much, again!
Aggieangler93
AG
No worries. Now, can you cut me some AR500 steel targets?
IWannaGoFast1
AG
IWannaGoFast1
AG
Tx95Ag
AG
Definitely not tired of seeing this awesome work.
agfan2013
AG
I realize y'all probably don't want a zoo of people coming through and interrupting y'all's work, but since I saw someone earlier in this thread swung by and looked at the dominoes in person, I was wondering if you might have some time this afternoon to do the same?

I'm not looking to buy right now, but think that would make an awesome retirement gift for my dad who is hanging it up at the end of this year, and wanted to see them in person to see how good they look.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.