Outdoors
Sponsored by

Miniature Austrailian Shepards

8,129 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by JB!98
SquirrellyDan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm interested in taking a look when they're ready. Do you mind sharing your email?

Edit: never mind, found it in the earlier post. Email sent
FishrCoAg
AG
B-1 83 said:

Duggins90 said:

Why do they cut their tails off?

I had a full grown Aussie for 15 yrs, got her when she was 1 as a rescue.

Great animals.
My "once in a lifetime" dog was an Aussie.

Same here
Dr. Horrible
I'm trying to decide if I show this post to my wife or not... If I do, I'm sure we're interested. But I'm just not positive we're ready for 3 dogs under 4.

The fact that I keep coming back to it means I am interested, but I have more restraint than she does!
JB!98
AG
Dr. Horrible said:

I'm trying to decide if I show this post to my wife or not... If I do, I'm sure we're interested. But I'm just not positive we're ready for 3 dogs under 4.

The fact that I keep coming back to it means I am interested, but I have more restraint than she does!
Get in line, what would it hurt. Right now I have (counting the puppies) 12 dogs under my care. My wife loves to rescue and foster dogs. I have gotten used to it. (Kinda). The more the merrier.
KRamp90
AG
-Bump-

If any females are still available I am interested...
JB!98
AG
KRamp90 said:

-Bump-

I have not sold any yet as they are just starting to open their eyes today. I have a list of people that have emailed me about them and will send pictures out as they grow. With all the interest at some point I am going to have to go to a deposit system or something to be fair. Most interest is in the females and there are only 2.

Please shoot me an email and I will send you pictures and more information.

Thank you (The only place I have offered them is on the TexAgs OB). I trust you guys and my wife and I would like to see them all go to fellow Aggies.

dubi
AG
Hahaha....

I know you!
JB!98
AG
Damn. Don't tell anyone. Are you sure?
dubi
AG
Dogs plus your initials are spot on!

Yeah, pretty sure.
JB!98
AG
dubi said:

Dogs plus your initials are spot on!

Yeah, pretty sure.
Send me a PM. The antcipation of who you are is killing me. We are members of secret FB page together, but other than that I am lost.
dubi
AG
This is hilarious. I have a LE friend in CS whose initials are JB and and his wife rescues dogs. I just assumed it was my friend posting....... So I don't know you or your wife.

JB!98
AG
dubi said:

This is hilarious. I have a LE friend in CS whose initials are JB and and his wife rescues dogs. I just assumed it was my friend posting....... So I don't know you or your wife.

Yep, not me!
Unemployed
AG
JB!98 said:

Just saying....it's easy to find out who you are based on your e-mail that you posted.
JB!98
AG
RealTalk said:

JB!98 said:

Just saying....it's easy to find out who you are based on your e-mail that you posted.
Well unless you have been to Brackettville, Del Rio, and parts south I have nothing to hide!
dah4439
AG
I've got a random question. Not sure why, but my 5 year old GSP has shown aggression towards two dogs at the dog park since I've had him, and both times they were mini Australian Shepherds. I'm not sure if it's the prey drive, or he thinks it's a rabbit, or what? Has anyone else had this problem with this breed?
FCBlitz
I am from Del Rio and have friends in Bracketville......where are you from?
FCBlitz
As for the pups......how much?
JB!98
AG
I am from Pleasanton, but played in a golf tournament at Ft Clark for 19 years. Many trips to Del Rio and parts south during that time period. It was always a group of Aggies every year.
JB!98
AG
FCBlitz said:

As for the pups......how much?
We are going to ask $1000 for the females (2) and $800 for the males (4). They are just starting to open their eyes and I will get some more pictures out this week.
JB!98
AG
LiveOak said:

Live Oak, can you send me your contact information again? I am sending out recent pictures of the pups today to those folks who contacted me with interest. I know you were interested in a female and want to make sure that I give you first dibs because you contacted me first and helped out with the pictures. I think my email is still in this post.

To the broader group, I am sending out info and will have it all out by this afternoon. If you were interested and do not have pics by 4 pm please shoot me a message so that I do not miss you. Thank you
Mr. Dubi
I was so hoping Dubi had not seen this post...
JB!98
AG
Ok, I have sent pictures to everyone who has emailed or texted me. If you didn't get one, please let me know and I will send it. I am limiting these pups to TexAgs OB first and then will expand to the TexAgs classifieds. Thank you all for your interest.
JB!98
AG
KRamp90 said:

-Bump-

Sent you a PM. Shoot me an email and I will send you some pictures. Thanks.
JB!98
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

I'm interested in taking a look when they're ready. Do you mind sharing your email?

I sent emails to everyone on my list. If you didn't get one, let me know. Thanks.
fooz
JB!98 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

I sent emails to everyone on my list. If you didn't get one, let me know. Thanks.
Just shot you an email.
JB!98
AG
fooz said:

JB!98 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

Just shot you an email.
Just replied. Thanks.
JB!98
AG
I have emailed everyone who showed initial interest in the pups. If I missed you please shoot me an email. I have purposely kept these to the OB board because we want the pups to go to someone who knows what kind of dogs they are and will appreciate/care for them. We are going to take more pics this weekend and post to the TexAgs classifieds. I really want to try and get these pups to Aggies rather than going the Craigslist route. I will cross post here when I get it on the classifieds.

If you want some pics from last week, please let me know and I will email them to you.

Thanks again for all of your interest!
fooz
JB!98
AG
Ok, I sent 5 wk old pictures to everyone that had emailed me. I apologize if there are blurry pictures, these guys will not sit stil. If I missed you please email me, if you want more pictures please email me and I will send more.

I am going to post the dogs that are not spoken for on Monday to the TexAgs classifieds and cross link here. I appreciate everyone's interest and questions. My wife and I want these pups to go to Aggies.

Thanks again.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.