Outdoors
Sponsored by

Cadets outshooting every SF sniper team at Mammoth is outdoors.

20,367 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by RAB87
Madman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Should have just put this on the existing thread.

They insulted our name but mistakes happen.

Edit

The video description says Texas omitting the A&M. What I meant by the above. But the video is clear that the team is all Aggie.
joemeister
AG
Great interview. The Cadets represented the university and their program very well. I am interested to know how the two teams performed at the competition.
Puryear Playboy
AG
Those cadets were Juniors when this interview was filmed. They are seniors now.

The one on the far left a month after this was filmed was the only non active duty applicant selected in the Air Force Special Operations selection evaluation...the last four days you don't get to sleep...he will be a CCT. Second from left has been the HOA shooter at the 3Gun with all the Service Academies two years in a row, going for three. Far right will be in an F18 cockpit this time next year. Second from right, a Marine officer. They picked a good group to interview.

At that match there were 46 total teams, 8 cadet teams and their "old coach" team. At the end of two days of hard running and shooting cadet teams finished 1,2,3,4, 7,8 in the Top 10. The other two were around 20.

The coach team? Glad you asked...6th!
Post removed:
by user
Towns03
AG
PP, I know a high school kid who's involved with some 3-gun competitions now and wants to persue it at the next level. He's trying to decide between a couple different colleges including A&M. Who's the point of contact for your teams? Can you send me a name and number? Thanks!
Puryear Playboy
AG
Team Commanders email is on our web page. Have him start there.
RAB87
AG
Red ass.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.