Outdoors
Sponsored by

Boykin Spaniel Puppies

5,968 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by bmfvet
houstonLBD
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just 1 male left! Announcing the All Clear Boykin Breeding between HRCH Cash and HRCH Ariel.

This will be the only Boykin breeding this year in the country that meet all of the following: 1) Both dogs are HRCH, 2) Both dogs are "All-Clear", 3) Both dogs have placements in the Open class at the BSS Retriever National Field Trial, 4) Both dogs are amateur handled.

Cash took 3rd Place in Open at the 2018 BSS Retriever National. Ariel took 3rd Place in Open at the 2016 BSS Retriever National. Cash has 1 AKC Master Retriever pass, Ariel has 4 AKC Master Retriever passes. Cash is 1/2 in BSS National Open stakes finished/entered and Ariel is 2/3 in BSS National Open stakes finished/entered for a combined 3/5 for Open in this breeding. Ariel's total record across all BSS National stakes is 4/5 stakes finished/entered. Puppies whelped June 10th.

3 Excellent OFA Hip Ratings in the first 3 generations of this litter. There is an OFA Hip Rating for every dog in the first 4 generations of this litter of which there is 3 -"Excellent", 23 - "Good", and 4 - "Fair" hip ratings. Litter triple registered with BSS, UKC, AKC.

Pedigree: http://www.huntingboykinpedigree.com/puppy.asp?id=520

Cash's health clearances
https://www.ofa.org/advanced-search?f=sr&appnum=1798290

Ariel's health clearances
https://www.ofa.org/advanced-search?f=sr&appnum=1658526
https://www.pawprintgenetics.com/pedigrees/dogs/details/130/

Cash is amateur owned/handled by Charlie Sullivan

Ariel is amateur owned/handled by Josh Martinek

Email Josh Martinek at josh.martinek@yahoo.com.
yaterag
AG
I know it's out of my price range when no price is given.

Good luck on the sale, they sound like awesome pups.
houstonLBD
AG
HRCH Cash at the 2018 Boykin National
houstonLBD
AG
HRCH Ariel
houstonLBD
AG
HRCH Ariel doing a poison bird drill, going under the arc
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
How much? Need a shop dog.
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
Furlock Bones
AG
there's something wrong with your camera. it seems to be cutting off the picture on the sides.
houstonLBD
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

$2500. This is will be one of if not the top breeding in the country this year. If your looking for proven performance in the field, health clearances, train ability, proven pedigree (Rock n Creek and Just Ducky), this breeding checks all the boxes and more. Would love to get a couple fellow Ags on a puppy.
houstonLBD
AG
Furlock Bones said:

there's something wrong with your camera. it seems to be cutting off the picture on the sides.

Lol you forget which way you're holding the phone when training.
houstonLBD
AG
There are only 5 HRCH (Hunting Retriever Champion) titled actively breeding Boykin females in the country. Of those 5, only 2 are all clear. Also of those 5, only 2 have placements in the Open Class at the Boykin Spaniel Society National Field Trial. Ariel is the only 1 of those 5 to be both all clear and have a placement at the National.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
houstonLBD said:

TheEyeGuy said:

$2500. This is will be one of if not the top breeding in the country this year. If your looking for proven performance in the field, health clearances, train ability, proven pedigree (Rock n Creek and Just Ducky), this breeding checks all the boxes and more. Would love to get a couple fellow Ags on a puppy.
Not disagreeing with your price at all. We'll see if the wife has seen this thread or not. We're trying to buy a house.... I don't clear gun purchases with her but an animal... Yeah, probably in on next round.
houstonLBD
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

houstonLBD said:

TheEyeGuy said:

Not disagreeing with your price at all. We'll see if the wife has seen this thread or not. We're trying to buy a house.... I don't clear gun purchases with her but an animal... Yeah, probably in on next round.
Here, share this with the wife first!
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Well... need an AR15, by chance? Otherwise, I'll be on the lookout for the next litter.
houstonLBD
AG
Just 1 male available now!
AggieBaker09
AG
I'll give you tree fiddy.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
I'm telling you... future advertising to endless customers... give me one to make a shop dog out of it...

Seriously, hopefully will be in a good place for one on next litter.
houstonLBD
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

I'm telling you... future advertising to endless customers... give me one to make a shop dog out of it...

My Ariel turns 7 in January next year, so we expect next years litter to be her last litter. We're going to let her have a heat cycle in between, puppies would be around same time next year. I'll keep you in mind on that last go round.
houstonLBD
AG
AggieBaker09 said:

35% extra for you Baker lol
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
houstonLBD said:

TheEyeGuy said:

My Ariel turns 7 in January next year, so we expect next years litter to be her last litter. We're going to let her have a heat cycle in between, puppies would be around same time next year. I'll keep you in mind on that last go round.
Alrighty, I would prefer a female if possible. I'm dead serious on wanting one but waiting until we have a house, which should be in Feb/March.
AggieBaker09
AG
houstonLBD said:

AggieBaker09 said:

35% extra for you Baker lol
DAMN!!! Screwed again!! We both know Rachel wouldn't let me spend near that amount on a dog.
houstonLBD
AG
Puppies all placed, will keep the pics coming though [img][/img]
houstonLBD
AG
Just had a male pup come available. 9365203109. Thanks and Happy 4th!

bmfvet
AG
Is the male still available? I've got someone looking for a Boykin.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.