Outdoors
Sponsored by

Bonfire Tattoo

28,977 Views | 141 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by One-Eyed Fat Man
spud1910
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not a tattoo man here, but that looks good. And JAW, your sense of humor is awesome.
gigemJTH12
AG
by the way, this has made it to the premium board!
Scoopen Skwert
AG
This is why I love Texags.

From the outside looking in and all that stuff.

Ag In Ok
AG
When your hair grows back you can dye it red and it will look like flames in the wind.
ac04
found this footage of OP playing intramural ball at the rec

ElephantRider
AG
I'm telling PETA. What a sick world where people shave their pets and give them Aggie tattoos
Fredd
AG
This is great.. just dropping in hair too late
Badace52
AG
From one hairy bastage to another... probably not a great idea to light a bonfire that close to the forest.
CM
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Bigbody60
OP trying to find the tattoo when the hair grows back

JAW3336
AG
Starting this thread may be the greatest accomplishment of my life, that and way outkicking my coverage.
ElephantRider
AG
JAW3336 said:

Starting this thread may be the greatest accomplishment of my life, that and way outkicking my coverage.
Find you a good looking brown bear?
AgCFP
AG
This thread has me crying, JAW good bull for being such a good sport and being able to laugh at yourself! Too many people today love to laugh at others but can't laugh at themselves.
Thunder18
AG
Wish I had clicked on this sooner! Great replies, and pretty cool tat
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
JAW3336 said:

to be fair, after seeing your pic in the op, a muffed punt or onside kick would be considered outkicking your coverage.
Flashdiaz
AG
JAW3336 said:

I bet she likes animals.
Daddy-O5
AG
JAW3336 said:

Found a video documentation of OP and his wife.

swc93
AG
Flashdiaz said:

JAW3336 said:

I bet she likes animals.
furries
gigemJTH12
AG
JAW3336 said:

found OP and his wife

Mathguy64
AG
Two words. Ingrown hair. There will be many of them. The real test of love will be getting your wife to deal with them.
Rex Racer
AG
As a 49 year old man who cannot grow a full beard, I believe God gave the OP my share of the universe's testosterone. Not fair.
Slayer17
AG
Brock Landers said:

Do you shampoo your shoulder?
Now we know where "Head and Shoulders" shampoo got its name
JAW3336
AG
J.D. c/o 05 said:

JAW3336 said:

Found a video documentation of OP and his wife.

nailed it
LSB_2002
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

JAW3336 said:

found OP and his wife

Ivana Humpalot!!!
shano0603
AG
Wizard
I don't think I've laughed this hard at a thread since the missing leather hat in the zoo. Well done.
AZAG08
AG
SO. MANY. BLUE. STARS
Cancelled
AG
That is one tattoo that might be regretted. Anyone seen House Guest with Sinbad? The tattoo parlor scene where the guy had asked for a Harley and he drew some comic book looking motorcycle. That Bonfire looks like a cartoon version of bonfire.
whitebread_1
AG
What I find remarkable is that the formearm looks like normal hair for most guys, and the. Something happens when his sleeves are raised up.
javajaws
AG
OP needs a Yeti, because that stack is gonna light his fur coat on fire.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
javajaws
AG
Flashdiaz said:

JAW3336 said:

I bet she likes animals.

...well, this is the OB

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
JAW3336
AG
queso1 said:

That is one tattoo that might be regretted. Anyone seen House Guest with Sinbad? The tattoo parlor scene where the guy had asked for a Harley and he drew some comic book looking motorcycle. That Bonfire looks like a cartoon version of bonfire.
Not too worried about that.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
javajaws said:

OP is a Yeti.

FIFY
Kenneth_2003
AG
How will that tat stand up to tanning?
I presume OP will be turned into a rug after his passing.
agz win
AG
That's red assed and hairy shouldered, OP!

Great tat. Hair Club For Men guys are delirious with envy.
schmellba99
AG
Jeebus...I bet the week of the full moon every month gets you going ape sheet.

I may have seen you once. Back in high school we had "voluntary" workout programs during the summer time. Our S&C volunteer had us out on the field running wind sprints and what not in July when it was about 97 degrees and 99% RH, and we were doing this at about 10am. Pretty much the definition of suck in the summers.

Much like every school, there are always people walking around the track for exercise and what not. There was one dude out there wearing a fuggin sweater walking laps around the track. We thought he was absolutely nucking futz due to the time of year and the fact that it was hotter than the hinges of hell outside. Turns out he wasn't wearing a sweater. He wasn't wearing a shirt at all. Looked like a gawdamned ape. So, either it was you or your dad.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.