Outdoors
Sponsored by

Galveston is outdoors

2,165 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Silvy
Funky Winkerbean
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://www.countyweekly.com/tainted-buffet-galveston-tx-strip-club-blamed-diarrhea-incident/

"High heels and diarrhea really don't mix well"
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Is there really anything that diarrhea mixes well with? Anyone ever said 'I've got some of this, just need some diarrhea to go with it'?
ShaggyAggie01
CactusThomas
AG
I don't believe a word of that article but I went ahead and shared it with most of my friends.
aggie orbitalwelder
Milwaukees Best Light said:

Is there really anything that diarrhea mixes well with? Anyone ever said 'I've got some of this, just need some diarrhea to go with it'?
Users name checks out
DX2011
AG
Soooo, Whispers or Oceans?
ursusguy
AG
Ahhhhh, the new giant rattlesnake story.
Blahhead
I text it to a friend and then decided to Google it:

Quote:

A popular strip club in Jacksonville, Florida has been closed until further notice after several dancers contracted diarrhea last Friday night. The cause of the incident, which remains under investigation, has been initially linked to a contaminated buffet at the venue.

While the investigation continues, the venue has not been named While the results of the lab analysis are yet to come back, one source familiar with the investigation told reporters that bad shrimp was the most likely cause of the diarrhea. "Typically shrimp are involved in cases like this, particularly when they are not cleaned thoroughly."

Patrons at the venue who were sitting near the stage were the most directly affected by the incident, which occurred close to 11pm. According to a witness at the venue, three dancers were performing on separate poles when the first sign of trouble emerged It was at this point that the first dancer to suffer from diarrhea was unable to control her bowels any longer, and 'a stream of brown liquid soon gushed over the stage', according to the witness The other dancers on stage also suffered from diarrhea soon after and were forced to abandon their performance. "They had a hard time getting off the stage," said one witness, who stayed to watch the aftermath of the incident. "High heels and diarrhea really don't mix."

Quote:

Predictably, no news media local to Jacksonville, Florida, reported any such occurrence on 27 May 2017 (or at any other time). Border Herald is one of many regional fake news sites, very few of which carry disclaimers warning readers that their content is untrustworthy.

In August 2017, the similarly fake Jackson Telegraph web site published the same story, simply changing the location from Jacksonville, Florida, to Jackson, Mississippi.

http://www.snopes.com/tainted-buffet-cause-severe-diarrhea-strip-club/
AlexAggie
AG
Has there ever been a buffet at either Whispers or Ocean Cabaret? If so, would anyone eat at it?
Post removed:
by user
texag84
AG
But, if Ocean Caberet DID have one, the story would check out as real
Funky Winkerbean
AG
I wouldn't buy bait from Oceans..
helloag99
The real gem is the double bourse shoe on 146 in bacliff. I think it used to be whispers.
Silvy
AG
Lipstick
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.