Outdoors
Sponsored by

Lake Fork Guy has a brain tumor

26,814 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by HockeyAg07
tmaggies
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Had a benign one partially removed year and half ago. Worse part was I contacted MRSA twice and had to deal with a pic line for over a month two different times. Lost complete hearing in right ear and have problems with double vision. Overall I have been blessed! Prayers for this Aggie!!!
Sgt. Hartman
AG
Prayers for LFG and Crock
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
https://makeeverycastcount.com

Help out a fellow Ag if you're willing and able.
toolshed
AG
Bad link
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Should work now
Texas 1836
AG
That's a fact.

Do not boast about tomorrow,
for you do not know what a day may bring.

jrbaggie
This is an incredibly humbling post to read. It just makes me realize that it really isn't important who the Aggie football coach is this year, next year or the year after, or what little chicken-ship problem I might have.

One day at a time. Prayers for everyone who is involved. Good luck and God speed!!
SabineAg
AG
T&Ps
ursusguy
AG
Sounds like he is having an interesting time with insurance.
Expert Analysis
AG
ursusguy said:

Sounds like he is having an interesting time with insurance.
Nothing like making a bad situation worse...
Pretty sure they were looking to start a family soon based on some of their vids.
Expert Analysis
AG
jrbaggie said:

This is an incredibly humbling post to read. It just makes me realize that it really isn't important who the Aggie football coach is this year, next year or the year after, or what little chicken-ship problem I might have.

One day at a time. Prayers for everyone who is involved. Good luck and God speed!!
+1
Texas 1836
AG
he posted an updated video.

Godspeed LFG. Texags is praying for you.

C.C. Bay Ag
AG
Modern medicine really is remarkable. I had a craniotomy to remove a cavernous angioma five years ago from my temporal lobe which was causing seizures. While it took approx. six months to fully get back to normal physical activities, I was home within 72 hours. Other than a rad, question-mark-shaped scar, I've had no major discernible side effects. Hope this guy has a similar recovery.
My main goal in life is to find a beer as cold as a woman's heart
agcrock2005
AG
BaitShack said:

agcrock2005, forget about sleep tomorrow night, there will be someone in your room every 10-15 minutes. Be nice to your nurses. The catheter is a weird feeling, it's like you are constantly peeing. Get up and moving as soon as you can. Attitude is everything! Let us know how it goes.

Surgery was huge success according to CT scan and MRI last night. Knock on wood but we are pretty happy. Going to focus all my worries now on baby number two showing up in 7.5 weeks...baby number one turned one 2 weeks ago. Math adds up to a chaotic house starting very soon!
Texas 1836
AG
agcrock2005 said:

BaitShack said:

agcrock2005, forget about sleep tomorrow night, there will be someone in your room every 10-15 minutes. Be nice to your nurses. The catheter is a weird feeling, it's like you are constantly peeing. Get up and moving as soon as you can. Attitude is everything! Let us know how it goes.

Surgery was huge success according to CT scan and MRI last night. Knock on wood but we are pretty happy. Going to focus all my worries now on baby number two showing up in 7.5 weeks...baby number one turned one 2 weeks ago. Math adds up to a chaotic house starting very soon!
Whitetail
shovel pass
AG
That's awesome! Very happy to hear that update.
agcrock2005
AG
Thanks. I'll post some non-disgusting pics when I get out of the hospital and get around a laptop.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Glad to hear the news! And feel free to post the disgusting ones too! This is the OB. We can handle it!
agcrock2005
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Glad to hear the news! And feel free to post the disgusting ones too! This is the OB. We can handle it!
And for the complete derail of the thread...I SURVIVED SURGERY!

Here's a few pics from my last 5 days...sorry if some are too gruesome.
Wednesday (8/2) day before surgery

Thursday (8/3) 15 mins after surgery. Apparently wide awake making fun of my brother and buddies. Very drugged up so I don't remember much of it.

Friday (8/4) with less pain meds. Wasn't feeling too great but kept being reminded it had been only 24 hours. That's surgical gauze rather than nasty puss. Again, sorry if too gross.

sunday (8/6) Little guy didn't care that dad looked like Frankenstein. Pretty special moment for me!

Today (8/7) after finally getting a little sleep. Hadn't slept but 5 hours since Wednesday until last night when I got 8.

Sean98
AG
Keep at it buddy. Glad you're getting some sleep.
Texas 1836
AG
Great post agcrock. Glad it went well.
AggieChemist
AG
Kick its ass, dude.
ursusguy
AG
Keep at it.
HockeyAg07
AG
Amazing!
agrams
AG
Agcrock, I sent you a PM, whenever you are up to it, take a look and get back with me.
agcrock2005
AG
You're a badass. Thank you!
TXAGFAN
AG
I'll just say I'm glad I read this thread today and not before Crock's surgery. Assuming he is '05 also whenever I read stuff like this from someone around my age it hits me that even in your 30's bad things can happen.

Keep up the fight! Glad your surgery had favorable results!
Scriffer
AG
Congrats crock!

Also, my wife and yours worked together until the merger this spring. She's pregnant with our first, initials are RR, and she was in marketing.

Keep giving out hell, and good luck with the new kiddo!

Log
agcrock2005
AG
Interesting. small world. Thank you and congrats on your kiddo.
91AggieLawyer
AG
Checking in on this and bump.
Waltonloads08
ratfacemcdougal
Post removed:
by user
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.