Outdoors
Sponsored by

Seat Covers and Floor Mats

2,574 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by tlh3842
tlh3842
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bought a brand new used F150 today and I'd like to get some seat covers and floor mats for it. I had Husky liners in my previous truck and loved them. I bought that truck used and it came with them, and they've lasted the past 8 years and still look great. Leaning towards Husky again, but thought I'd ask.

Seat covers I'm not sure on. Have heard a lot about Marathon and Wet Okole, but was hoping for some personal experience. I also have heated/cooled seats, so not sure if that function will still work but it'd be a plus as I know the wife likes it.
Sean98
AG
I have Marathon and Weather Tech and like them both. But I don't have fancy seats so I have no idea how that'll work.
OldCamp
Some new trucks have side airbags on the seat backs so be careful what seat covers you use.
I have the Aries Defender covers on the seats and I love them. They are simple and inexpensive and look and work great and are side airbags compatible
http://www.ariesautomotive.com/category/320/Seat%20Defender
AgResearch
AG
Cover King and WeatherTech
Kenneth_2003
AG
Couldn't stand my weather tech mattress in my dodge. They slid all over the place and once the door caught the over the rim edge once they were forever rolled.

Get Ford's F150 mats for the front and the back. They're just like your old husky mats, but custom for your ride. I love mine!
Canyon99
Weathertech makes a mattress? What the heck are you in to, man?
aggolfer
AG
what year f150? I have a set of weathertechs I am trying to get rid of.
mpl35
AG
No clue on F150. My husky liners and wet okele seat cover are nice in my 4Runner though. Seats aren't heated or cooled though.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Oh dang it! I thought I edited that!
wheelz
AG
I have always had Camo Truck Seats in mine. Loved 'em. Camotruckseats.com I think. They're out of MS.
Aggie Pharmer
AG
I've got Marathon Seat Covers in my truck. Handmade in the USA. Bozeman, Montana I think. They fit like a glove. Couldn't be happier with them. The lead time can be long for delivery, but they are a quality product.
AgEng98
We have Sportsman Camo Covers on our work trucks; we got the plain solid gray ones. They have done a great job for us since we installed them. Made in Ecru, MS.
cz308
Husky all the way.
mbaag08
AG
Another vote for Husky.
DimeBox17
AG
aggolfer said:

Will they fit a '13 model?
schmellba99
AG
Prefer the design of the Husky liners, but had to go with Weather Tech in my new truck because Husky is unfortunately so limited on colors that they didn't make anything close to a dark brown. The Weather Tech are nice - they actually fit better than any Husky liner I've had, but they still have the hole in the bottom where the hook is to secure them that I just don't like.
aggolfer
AG
OutdoorsAg_10 said:

aggolfer said:

Will they fit a '13 model?

Yep, with center console/shifter. They are black.
fightingfarmer09
Husky/weathertech.

Weathertech seemed like a better fit but was pricier. Both do a great job.
tlh3842
AG
That's exactly what I bought. How much and where are you located?

Email is thadley0823 at Gmail
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.