Outdoors
Sponsored by

How long does psa usually take to ship?

18,961 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by third coast..
Post removed:
by user
EFE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
aggiesq
AG
dont count on it.
EFE
AG
Here's a live view of their shipping dept
Walter Kovacs
AG
1-7 weeks. Sample size of ~10
Shiner Bock
AG
Maybe I've been lucky but I've generally received my orders in ~1 weeks time. Lcp x2, upper, lower, various accessories
Post removed:
by user
zooguy96
agfan2013
AG
Ordered probably 10+ times from them (including holiday sales) and never waited more than a week and a few days, have gotten stuff in less than a week.
FSGuide
I've ordered from them 6 or 7 times. The only things that didn't ship within 48 hours were two lowers. But I still had them in hand from my FFL within 7 days.
Hoss
AG
Pretty much everything I've ever ordered from them was shipped within 3-4 days of ordering and arrived a few days after that. I've bought three complete lowers, three uppers, ammo, mags, a bolt carrier group, a charging handle and probably a few other things from them over the years and that has been pretty consistent. If you order on a Monday I'd plan on getting it early or middle of the following week based on my experience.
DrEvazanPhD
I've usually had my items within a week of order. I don't think there as swamped as they were in 2012
Post removed:
by user
BenderRodriguez
AG
Varies wildly.

So....what'd ya order?
TamuKid
AG
Shiner Bock said:

Maybe I've been lucky but I've generally received my orders in ~1 weeks time. Lcp x2, upper, lower, various accessories

Same. And I've always ordered during Black Friday deals. I ordered a Para 1911 one year, sig p938 the next, and two BCG's this year. I've gotten them all within 2 weeks of ordering.
Dirty-8-thirty Ag
AG
Red Barn Armory

You can order a custom LPK with whatever parts you want and they ship quick. Or you could drive right up 6 and pick it up yourself. They are in Manvel.
Post removed:
by user
Duncan Idaho
third coast.. said:

but I do like this one.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-midlength-5-56-nato-1-7-phosphate-moe-fde-rifle-kit-77932915.html

i really know very little about this stuff, and i dont need anything expensive, just cool and fun.

That was my first AR. But I got the blem for $359. No idea what the blem was. Never found it.

So far it hasn't given me any trouble and shoots no worse than me.
BCO07
AG
Anywhere from 1 day to 1 month. Crazy inconsistent they are
Post removed:
by user
El Chupacabra
BCO07 said:

Anywhere from 1 day to 1 month. Crazy inconsistent they are

Pretty much this. Usually in the 2 week range.

I ordered bits and pieces from aim, brownells, and PSA on the same day, just random parts I needed. The aim and brownells orders arrived before PSA shipped.
BenderRodriguez
AG
third coast.. said:

well i picked up the one i posted earlier. I reckon i will piece together my next build after i see how the whole process works.

That one is not a bad first AR.

I look forward to seeing what you want to build next.
Aggietaco
AG
They're too busy buying things with your CC to ship in a timely manner...
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Might be at shot show. Limited staff at work could increase shipping time.
Post removed:
by user
HerkyJerky
I ordered a complete lower and just assumed it would take a while to ship since I'd heard the horror stories about their shipping. It was at my FFL within a few days. Ordered a complete upper and it was at my house in a few days also. No complaints on my other orders from them either

ETA: I ordered some ammo that showed shipped but didn't update...showed up at the house before it updated lol
Post removed:
by user
drummer0415
AG
I have had very mixed experiences with them. Sometimes my stuff ships in a day or two, some things have taken literally a month.

Knowing this, I just don't ever orders from there if I need something in a hurry. As long as you keep that mindset about the shipping, their prices usually can't be beat.
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.