Outdoors
Sponsored by

Selling: YETI Cooler, Roadie model, Texas A&M Logo, Brand New in Box.

56,877 Views | 228 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Moderator
Texas 1836
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:

CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
quote:

Jay Gatsby I presume.
BQ05
P.H. Dexippus
P.H. Dexippus
AG
So how does this conversation go?

Citizen: "So, you went to A&M?"
Chef Kent: "No, I just like to pretend I did while I serve sloppy joes."
aggielostinETX
AG
quote:

AggieOO
i knew this was going to be good when i saw a thread only a couple hours old had 100+ replies.
aggielostinETX
AG
"Blow on", "Dude's ass, my man!"
TXAG 05
AG
Dude is getting a hard lesson in the power of Texags. The fur coat picture is awesome.
DDSO
aggiepublius
killbutchereat
Instant classic
HookThis
AG
aggiepublius
AG
quote:
quote:
This thread serves as a good reminder for me. I promise I'll never **** with you people....

I'm not super good at stalking, so really no need to worry about me. Though as a woman, you would think I would be better at it.
But your profile says "Librarian" which means you are a professional trained in finding information, so I an am going to say you are better than you let on.
Texmid
AG
Do you think he will go home tonight and whine to his wife about how mean we all are?
Whitetail
AG
BreNayPop
Tagguy
AG
quote:
Do you think he will go home tonight and whine to his wife about how mean we all are?
I'd bet on it for sure.
End Of Message
Cave Johnson, CEO
AG
This thread is a nice source of entertainment while we wait for that dude to get to Africa.
saltydog13
AG
This thread has exceeded expectations
FBG_Ag78
AG
Needed a good belly laugh today, Shades of Doss and 209.
stroodles
AG
yall are brutal. IBTD

Dont cross the OB
CashinOut
AG
The OB on this thread....

Screenshots before the delete!!!!
AGTX
AG
quote:
So when are the "Blow On!, Blow On!" bumper stickers going on sale?

Decals or gtfo
Whitetail
AG

quote:
"BEST Car Buying Experience EVER"
- parkerk4848
AutoAmerica Completely blew the expectations of my Fianc and I. This our first "big" purchase and car purchase we have made together. I have been researching for months and found the vehicle and on the same day spoke to Justyn Buyth, and Alex Coates. They provided excellent service and truly made the process as painless as ever! Once we arrived at the dealership, (due to mother nature knocking out the power, we had to reschedule, but Alex was more than helpful during that time!) we were in and within two hours, that was after a very thorough inspection with TJ, we had all of our questions answered and were very impressed with the of the vehicle. TJ was extremely attentive to all the questions we had as well. When we got to the finance portion we were assisted by Danny Warren. I want to start off by saying that I am in the financial industry as well, and I have NEVER worked with anyone better than Danny. Danny was accepting of both of our questions and answered them without hesitation. He truly made wrapping up the car buying process, the most enjoyable decision we have ever made together. I want to thank Justyn, Alex, TJ, Danny, and any other representative of Auto America that assisted with this purchase. THNAK YOU SO MUCH! we will definitely be back in the future when I purchase MY car (The ford Edge we purchased was for her)
Well the autoboard would approve.
ccard257
AG
How did I miss this thread earlier? wow.
End Of Message
AG
quote:

quote:
"BEST Car Buying Experience EVER"
- parkerk4848
AutoAmerica Completely blew the expectations of my Fianc and I. This our first "big" purchase and car purchase we have made together. I have been researching for months and found the vehicle and on the same day spoke to Justyn Buyth, and Alex Coates. They provided excellent service and truly made the process as painless as ever! Once we arrived at the dealership, (due to mother nature knocking out the power, we had to reschedule, but Alex was more than helpful during that time!) we were in and within two hours, that was after a very thorough inspection with TJ, we had all of our questions answered and were very impressed with the of the vehicle. TJ was extremely attentive to all the questions we had as well. When we got to the finance portion we were assisted by Danny Warren. I want to start off by saying that I am in the financial industry as well, and I have NEVER worked with anyone better than Danny. Danny was accepting of both of our questions and answered them without hesitation. He truly made wrapping up the car buying process, the most enjoyable decision we have ever made together. I want to thank Justyn, Alex, TJ, Danny, and any other representative of Auto America that assisted with this purchase. THNAK YOU SO MUCH! we will definitely be back in the future when I purchase MY car (The ford Edge we purchased was for her)
Well the autoboard would approve.
This guy is fixated on blowing.
boogieman
AG
Well done.
Whitetail
AG
good call, I'll add "blow" and "blew" to my meta seaches....
Spotted Ag
AG
quote:

Wow. Just. WOW.

This guy just blew his entire load on the proposal. Nothing he will ever do for any holiday the rest of his life will ever live up to this.

Have fun trying to keep her happy.
histag10
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
This thread serves as a good reminder for me. I promise I'll never **** with you people....

I'm not super good at stalking, so really no need to worry about me. Though as a woman, you would think I would be better at it.
But your profile says "Librarian" which means you are a professional trained in finding information, so I an am going to say you are better than you let on.

I still can't hold a candle to some of you people on here.
AustinCountyAg
TwoMarksHand
AG
Oh the greatness of the OB
easttexasaggie04
AG
this thread is...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.