Outdoors
Sponsored by

Trophy rooms - Dallas

7,206 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by BCO07
chris1515
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://davidchancellor.com/docs/photos.php?id=2:36

Some interesting photos. Although I suspect there are other trophy rooms in Dallas that would put these to shame (Didn't see any elephants in these photos...)
Streetfighter 02
AG
So you're not talking about the bar on McKinney Ave?
The Wonderer
AG
Outstanding Hunting Achievement Award recipient??

LSB_2002
AG
quote:
Outstanding Hunting Achievement Award recipient??

My thoughts exactly! I have a few clients that absolutely put all of these to shame! Not trying to take away from any of these hunters, but these game rooms are rather anorexic!

BCO07
AG
had this one sent to me by a guy I know. no clue how he has time for all this, he must be the hardest working man in oil. you should see his workshop and gun rooms as well. they are insane

La Fours
AG
This dude has a freaking walrus trophy. Far left of the picture.

Too bad you can't get a good look at the tusks because of the angle and the curtains in the background.
The Wonderer
AG
quote:

Too bad you can't get a good look at the tusks because of the angle and the curtains in the background.
That. That is an Outstanding Hunting Achievement Award recipient. I love those Zebra pelts.
La Fours
AG
He also has a polar bear.
The Wonderer
AG
Yep. And it looks like some ivory below the mantle.
PorkEatingCrusader
I know a nuro Surgeon that built a house in Aspermont that puts some of these to shame
tlh3842
AG
Are these the best this guy could find in Dallas? I find it hard to believe these are the best trophy rooms around any major city in this state. A few are nice, but a few aren't too special..
harge57
AG
quote:

That room would be bad A if you took everything out and just left that Rhino above the mantle.
Dirty-8-thirty Ag
AG
The owner of the Burr Ranch in Brackettville lives in Dallas, and has a trophy room that is like these pictured above. He also has a room with real dinosaur bones. A T-Rex skull and full body skeletons of velosciraptors. Some people have so much money, it's unreal.
htownag10
AG
I'm wondering how many studs are in those walls to hold all that up.
raidernarizona
quote:
That room would be bad A if you took everything out and just left that Rhino above the mantle

Aside from the one BC007 posted, they all look cluttered to me, and that one has to be a bad joke.
schmellba99
AG
quote:

This looks like Brad Wesley's trophy room. I'm still looking for Tinker hiding somewhere though.
Post removed:
by user
plowboy1065
S
quote:

His should invest in a bigger trophy room. Way too cluttered for all the great things he's killed
txaggie02
AG
quote:
had this one sent to me by a guy I know. no clue how he has time for all this, he must be the hardest working man in oil. you should see his workshop and gun rooms as well. they are insane

Pretty sure that is the trophy room of Dan Duncan, the late co-founder of Enterprise Products in Houston. They used to have a 360-degree tour available on Conroe Taxidermy's website, but it doesn't seem to be working for me right now. There are still some other pics available though.

http://www.conroetaxidermy.com/taxidermy-tour.html

I had the pleasure of visiting Tony Foyt's trophy room in Cypress, Texas a couple months ago and it is absolutely ridiculous. Everything you can imagine......hippos, crocs, lions, giraffes, polar bear, grizzlies, moose, walrus tusks, etc. He's got a 1/2 body mount of his elephant coming shortly too. Have a bunch of pics on my phone that I will try to upload later.

CS78
quote:
The owner of the Burr Ranch in Brackettville lives in Dallas, and has a trophy room that is like these pictured above. He also has a room with real dinosaur bones. A T-Rex skull and full body skeletons of velosciraptors. Some people have so much money, it's unreal.
We must know the same guy.

CS78
quote:
I'm wondering how many studs are in those walls to hold all that up.
Brother builds large custom homes. He does the whole walls wood behind the sheetrock.
htownag10
AG
I imagine this convo in my head

"So where do you want your trophy room in this home so I can just concrete this wall for your mounts?"
Mule_lx
AG
Why hasn't mfbarnes posted his?
BCO07
AG
quote:
quote:
That room would be bad A if you took everything out and just left that Rhino above the mantle

Aside from the one BC007 posted, they all look cluttered to me, and that one has to be a bad joke.

I guess I spend too much time on this board
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.