Outdoors
Sponsored by

Another tale from the gun store!

5,926 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by BlackGoldAg2011
LoudestWHOOP!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
If you are hunting and an 8 foot tall hairy beast creeps on you so thoroughly that it actually has to pull on your foot before you notice it, then perhaps hunting isn't for you. And if it did happen I certainly wouldn't admit it to anyone.
Unless you are carrying JL Beef Jerky then its your own damn fault.
Texas 1836
AG
quote:
I don't know anyone who owns or works at a gun shop who doesn't have a hundred ridiculous stories like this or other off the wall things.

Please share more
That's the truth!

I miss working in a gun store. Still my all time favorite job.
BlackGoldAg2011
AG
quote:
"Then another time... I was out deer hunting. In a stand. 12 feet in the air. Out of the blue, I feel something pulling on my foot. Pulling hard."

Will you please just admit you're talking about bigfoot here?

"I look down, and there he is again. I pulled out my pistol and thought not to shoot him."

Dude, why oh why would you not shoot this thing? It's got your leg, dragging your ass out of a tree stand and you actively think, I'm not going to shoot him? Also, you still haven't admitted it's bigfoot. Just say it. You and I both know that's what you're talking about.

Takes me a second, but I have to ask, "Well, why didn't you shoot him?"

"Well, I was going to. But then I thought, what was bigfoot's brother or dad going to do? Might not be the best idea."

Reading your story at this point I was really hoping he had set you up for a joke with something about how, well, you weren't gonna shoot him for just pulling your leg were you.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.