Outdoors
Sponsored by

Event in Garland has me thinking....

6,696 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by schmellba99
jakeaggie84
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Man. Am i the only one proud as hell that one our our texas law men took out two terrorist with long guns with nothing more than a glock?. That makes me smile!
VanZandt92
The ol gay army.

In reference to the gif.
snowaggie
Jakeaggie84....I am dang proud, and furthermore, I've been watching movies for 40 years and waiting fruitlessly to 'see' something in real life go down like the heroes of those movies are always doing.

It had it all! He was surprised, outnumbered, outgunned and hit without being fazed. If anyone knows how many shots he fired, keep it to yourself. I prefer to picture him drawing, firing two, and the scumbags drop with holes betwixt their eyes. He then flirts with the way-too-hot-for-real-life ambulance tech and declines treatment for his wound.
schmellba99
AG
quote:
I bet in some counties, having and using a trunk gun to kill an assailant could land you in prison for murder. you thought about using it and know "who" you are using it against. Running to your trunk and getting it shows intent at that point.

I have a hard time believing that a good Samaritan who happened to have a legally owned rifle in their car using it to help subdue a bad guy who is intent on committing multiple murders would fall under the definition of "intent". I know we are a litigious society these days, but this is beyond realistic.

Plus, there are actually cases where people have gone to their vehicles to get firearms to stop a bad guy and those people were not charged with anything, much less intent to cause harm. In fact, they were praised for their actions - and were not shot by local responding police either.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.