Outdoors
Sponsored by

Whats the worst possible way you can imagine to die?

9,173 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by dolch
Post removed:
by user
aggieforester05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Burning at the stake would be incredibly painful...
ConstructionAg01
AG
See, a wood chipper would be messy, but it would be near instant death or no more than a few minutes to bleed out. Plus you'd likely be in shock. What I fear is a torturous drawn out death with excrutiating pain that doesn't cause enough blood loss or organ damage to kill you.
bdgol07
AG
Fire or drowning
Skubalon
1. After my kids

2. Cancer
3. Alzheimers
4. Starvation
5. Thirst

Happy Freakin' Friday y'all.
tony
AG
400 lb ball of burnin cow crap ejected from a smoke stack hitting you, giving you massive burns over most of your body and dying 2 weeks later from the cow crap infections

And it has happened
cheeky
AG
It would involve being at an extreme height near a sheer fall and being attacked by large spiders causing me to fall, not to my immediate death, but into a shark infested body of water to then be consumed alive. Thanks, Obama.
panhandlefarmer
AG
I thought I had a good answer. Then I read ConstructionAg01's post about scaphism or "the boats". Damn. The Persian's were some sadistic folks.
ursusguy
AG
Who wants some milk and honey?
MAROON
AG
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/27/world/asia/australia-crocodile-missing-boy/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

this would rank up there
eric76
AG
quote:
Heard about a gauger that climbed out on top of an old oil field tank and fell in when the top collapsed. You can't float in oil.

From http://lubbockonline.com/stories/021001/loc_021001108.shtml:
quote:
A Frito-Lay mechanic drowned in vegetable cooking oil early Friday morning after he fell into a 15-foot-deep vat at the company's production plant in Lubbock.

Donald Boone, 34, a Frito-Lay employee for more than six years, was pronounced dead at University Medical Center at 1:19 a.m., almost an hour after a co-worker watched him slip into the oil tank they had been repairing.

But there are worse places to drown.

For example, http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6361943/Farmer-drowned-in-sewage-pond-coroner:
quote:
A Tuatapere farmer whose body was found in a sewage settling pond after attempting to save one of his flock died by drowning, a coroner has ruled.

Sidney Randolph Harris, 84, was discovered by a family member at the pond on Erskine Rd in January last year.

Harris left his home with his sheepdog in the morning of January 7, to retrieve a lamb which had been trapped between fences around oxidation ponds near the farm.

When he didn't return home as expected, a family member went looking for him and found his body, face down, in the water.

The dog was also in the pond, but was trying to get out.

Police were called, and Constable Damon Templeton retrieved Harris' body with the help of a neighbour who had an inflatable raft.

Templeton described the sides of the pond as being covered in slime. When combined with the angle of the bank, he said entering and exiting the water was "extremely slippery".

Things like this happen far more frequently than one would think. They often involve kids.

For example, http://cjonline.com/stories/060799/kan_drowning.shtml:
quote:
Boy, 4, drowns in sewage lagoon near home
and http://www.ewash.org/en/?view=79YOcy0nNs3Du69tjVnyyumIu1jfxPKNuunzXkRpKQN7Jwi8TQTG:
quote:
Tragedy in Khan Younis: two children drown in sewage pond
and from https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&ved=0CC8QFjAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.accessnorthga.com%2Fdetail-pf.php%3Fn%3D135969&ei=4cvmUoukJ-LjsAT0moKICg&usg=AFQjCNHoyPWX7Ay4I3VsVQa_JdPbwf6ltg&bvm=bv.59930103,d.cWc:
quote:
Autopsy: Toddlers drowned in sewage pond
gsp_hunt
A case I worked. A guy tried to kill himself by driving over a very tall cliff in to Lake Austin. He came up 15 feet short of the water and hit trees.He even removed the air bag. Well according to his suicide note and the coroners report, he was stuck in the car during the summer for 3 days before he died.
76Ag
AG
In Austin.
Thunder18
AG
quote:
It would involve being at an extreme height near a sheer fall and being attacked by large spiders causing me to fall, not to my immediate death, but into a shark infested body of water to then be consumed alive. Thanks, Obama.

LOL...pretty much nailed all of the bad ones.

I think the worst would be buried or eaten alive...followed closely by drowning
gsp_hunt
Yes, in Austin. Where the confluence of Bull Creek meets the lake. Some guys fishing saw the car and a horrible smell.
ballchain
eric76
AG
quote:
I imagine it would be pretty bad if two folks got thrown down a dark, muddy-bottomed well.

Having to hand dig holes in the mud to try and get some water whilst bugs and creepy-crawlies torment you constantly. Then there's the other person - who you're obviously going to have to eat raw when the hunger becomes too much, and that's if they don't take you out first (with bare hands).

It won't really matter in the long run though.... After suffering for what could turn in to weeks or months, sitting next to your rotting, stinking leftovers in a pool of unimaginable foulness, your body bloated from the moisture in the mud, your traumatized brain, your tortured soul... you finally check out.
Actually, if you are digging a well by hand and are very far down, death may come pretty quickly. In the days when wells were dug by hand, it wasn't all that unusual for the well diggers to die from CO and CO2.
The Kraken
AG
Buried alive
Boiled
zooguy96
AG
Without Jesus.
AlaskanAg99
AG
Fishin Texas Aggie 05 said:

Drowning is my worst way

Hoyt Ag said:

An Obama supporter.

And an Obama support, his chef, did drown.
aTm '99
AlaskanAg99
AG
Over a decade ago I had a coworker who retired and moved to the mountains. He was a little odd, and didn't drive much, during a snow storm he drove off the side of a ravine. Thr snow covered the tracks and the vehicle. I believe he broke his spine or his legs, he lived a week or so before finally succumbing to his injuries and was found a way from his vehicle trying to crawl out of the ravine.
aTm '99
AgResearch
AG
StinkyPinky
AG
This thread is NUTZ.
water turkey
Some lady was found mummified in the walls of an old house in Austin. She had been missing for several years and was found when the new owner of the house started demo.

She went up in the attic and fell through and got wedged in between the studs in the wall.
BrazosDog02
AG
I think the best thing about Texags OB is knowing at the end of a long day, this board can be depended on for enlightening and uplifting threads.
fullback44
AG
Under a pile a elephant dung !
Texker
AG
Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
dolch
AG
Max nailed it pretty well with this one.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.