Outdoors
Sponsored by

Maroon Magellan Fishing Shirt

7,209 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by FightinTexag
dsvogel05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone know where you can get these at? I saw a few this past weekend at the game but haven't seen any in stores or the internet. Columbia no longer makes the solid maroon bonehead shirt. TIA.
redassag12
AG
aggieland outfitters they also have white ones..

i got a khaki one from CC creations a few eekends ago... all of them are columbia PFG shirts
gillom
AG
CC Creations tent sale has the Columbia maroon shirt but I'm pretty sure they only have tent sales on game weekends.
dsvogel05
AG
CC Creations, where's their tent sale at normally? I refuse to buy a polyester shirt so the solid maroon bonehead s/s is my only option and I can't believe that these things aren't everywhere.

Thanks again.
rab79
AG
got mine at Academy
Post removed:
by user
MouthBQ98
AG
You can always dye white ones. It's easy.
Centerpole90
AG
quote:
I refuse to buy a polyester

AbsoF'Nloutely! Blue star for you.
Jrod05
AG
i think Traidtions or CC creations website has them on the website for 50 bones.
sunchaser
AG
I have several of these....this one is darker than the picture indicates....maroon to me.

http://www.filson.com/products/feather-cloth-long-sleeve-fly-fishing-shirt.12018.html?fromCat=true&fvalsProduct=mens/shirts&fmetaProduct=1011
Terk
AG
Hate to tell you this, but the maroon Columbia shirt that is floating around right now is a Tamiami style(that's 100% polyester).

Try it on though, it's a damn nice shirt!
AgToadie
Vogel, I found one of the Magellan's at a slightly ghetto Academy on 45 north just south of Beltway 8. There are a few around, just have to hunt. Mine was on the back of a rack on one of the large Magellan wall displays.
redassag12
AG
CC creations tent sale in right in front of albertson on University.. the warehouse is on welborn and i think harvey
dsvogel05
AG
I'll be in Houston this weekend. I'll have to try a few Academy's and see if they have the solid maroon PFG or look for the Magellan ones. Don't know if Magellan is 100% cotton or not. The new Columbia's just look cheap and they are not cotton.
Hoss
AG
I saw them in Aggieland Outfitters a month or so ago when I was passing through.
UnderoosAg
AG
I got two at Aggieland Outfitters, both Columbia. One's a button down, the other's a polo style. Pole says Omnishade on the sleeve. Comfortable as hell.
FightinTexag
AG
Magellan is Academy Brand, just so y'all know. Academy sells a plain maroon one at most stores. If its not at yours they can order it. (They say they cant but assure them they can )

"Our day's coming" -Mark Turgeon
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.