Outdoors
Sponsored by

HEB fajitas

27,986 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 14 yr ago by AgBrad08
MarylandAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Since your in a pinch for time, take them out of the package, look for the fat/membrane side, take as much of the fat and membrane off as you can, lay them flat length wise, and "butterfly" them, sharp knife, cut them in half. Throw on grill, they'll be thin so it won't take long. Get the tortillas that aren't pre-cooked, they are raw but already flatten out, usually near the egg section in the cold section, cook on medium low heat on cast iron griddle if possible, and yeah cut across the grain!
fido98
I don't understand the TexAgs love for HEB pre-marinated fajitas. They are so over seasoned and marinated so strongly that you can't even taste the meat. I would prefer skirt steak seasoned only with salt and pepper and day over the HEB kind.
aggieforester05
AG
One more on the Mercado, you will not regret it. I'll never buy sams again.
AgBrad08
Well thanks for all the help. I actually only got about 5 responses before I went to the store to buy it and then didn't see the rest until now.

I ended up with the HCF beef fajita, I didn't even think about there being a difference but I also don't remember seeing the HEB brand in the area.

I'll try the mexican meat place that is close by sometime soon.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.