Photoshop Help

472 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Koko Chingo
AGGIE BAND
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm looking for help from an Aggie who is willing to make a little side money helping me with their Photoshop experience. I had an old art print of the Aggie Band and it was lost when my parents moved houses. A friend of mine has the print and sent me a photo and I've been using Chat GPT to try and recreate it. It's gotten pretty close but it will need a few finishing touches. Hoping to get it replicated as best as possible and then print and frame it myself.

I'm happy to discuss a $ dollar figure, but looking for someone who really knows the program. If interested send me an e-mail.

Thanks.
Gramercy Riffs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Buy another print from the artist
Koko Chingo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Check out Jay's Frames in Houston.

That's who I would trust doing this kind of restoration work. They will even print it and frame it for you.

You can do everything online if you are not local.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.