Assassin's Creed Black Flag - Resynced

1,379 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by THE_CHOSEN_ONE
AggiEE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
One of the best AC games and they did a fantastic job here. Playing on a PS5 Pro and it's a highlight of the system's capabilities

Definitely recommend if you're a fan of the older games, they removed the boring present day sections too


jr15aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Been itching to replay this game for a couple years now... glad I waited for the remaster. I hear nothing but good things about the work Ubisoft did here.
Artorias
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mixed reviews on Steam. Complaints about framerate in cinematics and aggressive DLC pressure. Haven't checked it out yet myself. 84 metacritic
jr15aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sounds like there was a common issue with a driver being corrupted and it's an easy fix. After that the PC port is supposedly very good and well optimized.
AggiEE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No issues whatsoever in performance here. It's a solid 60 fps, with RT reflections and global illumination.

Visually superb
Artorias
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah seems like the bulk of the Steam angst is the $85 worth of day 1 DLC Ubisoft is trying to sell.
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Artorias said:

Yeah seems like the bulk of the Steam angst is the $85 worth of day 1 DLC Ubisoft is trying to sell.


I'm just glad there are still a few ethical, consumer first game companies still around like EA.
jr15aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Artorias said:

Yeah seems like the bulk of the Steam angst is the $85 worth of day 1 DLC Ubisoft is trying to sell.


If this is true, I guess I don't understand why. They finally bring back a game many have been asking for. What's wrong with them having optional DLC?

Unless I'm mistaken, it's just outfits n stuff. Not like they put your ship behind a paywall.

Just don't get DLC and enjoy the game?
Artorias
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jr15aggie said:

Artorias said:

Yeah seems like the bulk of the Steam angst is the $85 worth of day 1 DLC Ubisoft is trying to sell.


If this is true, I guess I don't understand why. They finally bring back a game many have been asking for. What's wrong with them having optional DLC?

Unless I'm mistaken, it's just outfits n stuff. Not like they put your ship behind a paywall.

Just don't get DLC and enjoy the game?


Doesn't bother me, but people like to ***** and moan about something. I have been playing on PC and it looks great and runs smooth. Never played the original. I got burned out on AC after the third game. Enjoying it so far.
BadMoonRisin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I picked this up because I havent had a playstation since PS2. I havent played assassins creed since maybe the 2nd one, but Im excited for this and have been looking for a good pirate game.

Is there trading in this game?
I attended Reagan's inauguration in 1981 and have voted republican since. The republicans have shot themselves in the foot this go-round.
htownag08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Easily my favorite AC game (played all of them) - and this version is INCREDIBLE.

Also, I found these codes you can use on the Ubisoft site to redeem for in game items: https://redeem.ubisoft.com/assassins-creed-black-flag-resynced/en-US

ASC-BFR-PMK-000
ACBF-PHGN-SYBJ-RTRF

I think it gives you a Pet Monkey, special sails and then 1500 Animus Keys.

I just tried them and both worked
AozorAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
One of my two favorite AC games along with AC2. But I've played through it numerous times already, including a couple of years ago, and the original still holds up pretty well graphically. I'm not going to spend the time or money just to play through it again with better graphics.
EastSideAg2002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Black Flag Resynced developers at Ubisoft Barcelona are being laid off


Artorias
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Singapore was the primary dev studio for Resynced, I am pretty sure. Barcelona has always been a support studio AFAIK.
THE_CHOSEN_ONE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This game is awesome. Never played the first one, but really enjoying the pirate life. Curious to know what loadout everyone is rolling with. I'm using the Persian Scimitars, Captain Drake's Flintlocks, Wooden Eyeball, and Guardian Beast Trinket. The scimitars are great because you get max damage, 4 chained takedowns, and brutes can't deny chain takedowns. I like Drake's pistols paired with the wooden eyeball because I can one shot captains and brutes. And the other trinket so I don't have to worry about health too much since it regenerates on its own outside of combat.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.