SurfShark VPN

311 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by C@LAg
BartInLA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
1. It seems to lock up my connection often on my iPhone. Is it my phone issue likely or SurfShark? I like many of the features of SurfShark and got a year contract 4 months ago.
2. An option on SurfShark: "The real incognito mode for searches you don't want anyone to see." How fully legit is this?

Thanks in advance.
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BartInLA said:

1. It seems to lock up my connection often on my iPhone. Is it my phone issue likely or SurfShark? I like many of the features of SurfShark and got a year contract 4 months ago.
2. An option on SurfShark: "The real incognito mode for searches you don't want anyone to see." How fully legit is this?

Thanks in advance.
1. likely a settings conflict between SS and IOS on your phone.

2. a VPN is a VPN is a VPN. Yes, it can anonymize your searches, but there are many things you can do on your own browser/device to screw that up (e.g., be logged into google in your browser)

a VPN is a tool to be used. if you know how it works you can use it well. But if you do not understand your VPN app and OS settings, as well as the respective apps you might use and their privacy settings, you can effectively undermine your attempts at privacy.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.