PS5 Pro

1,089 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by hph6203
SMG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am hearing this may launch in November. Should I wait for the PS5 Pro or just go ahead and grab a PS5 now?

I currently do not have any game console and haven't in 10+ years.
batchuser
SMG said:

I am hearing this may launch in November. Should I wait for the PS5 Pro or just go ahead and grab a PS5 now?

If true, will probably be impossible to obtain for a year
92Ag95
AG
batchuser said:

SMG said:

If true, will probably be impossible to obtain for a year
pfffshhh...try 2 years
Lathspell
AG
Hey, I got my PS5 off the first run. You just have to be persistent across multiple platforms to get one. Definitely can't be a fleeting thought to go check a single retailer to buy one a week after they go on sale.

The PS5 thread on the Nerdery was fantastic for finding available units and consolidating announcements from Twitter and other places. That's how I found my deal, and I actually had 2-3 options at a certain point.
kyledr04
AG
First I've heard of a ps5 pro. It definitely took some work to get one the first time around, same with a switch but it could be done. I still remember when they ps5 was hard to find and saw one randomly in Walmart.
hph6203
AG
No way there's a durable shortage of a PS5 Pro. A console that provides performance boosts that most don't care about/can't perceive for games they can play on a cheaper box isn't going to fly off shelves. Only 14% of PS4 sales were the pro model by the time the PS5 launched and there was more of a reason to buy a PS4 Pro than there will be for a PS5 Pro.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.