Apple Watch iMessage not syncing with iPhone

434 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by HossAg
chet98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Question - should the watch sync with the phone? Specifically around deleted messages. I delete a message on my watch shouldn't it delete on the phone and vice versa? Or is that not a function that exists?
Roger That
AG
You have to enable mistress mode for the delete to sync correctly.
Mogilla
I have the same issue when I get spam text messages. I delete them from my phone, but they still show on my watch. It's easy to delete them there as well, but it'd be nice if it happened automatically.
GT_Aggie2015
AG
The other day I had sent a text message from my watch. Hours later came back to the text conversation wondering why I never got a reply so checked my phone and the text I sent from my watch wasn't there. I replied from my phone and received a reply almost instantaneously. Kind of odd
chet98
AG
So seems like its a wide spread issue. Oh well, not that big of a deal to delete both places just annoying. First world problems...
rynning
AG
I've had this issue for years. Rebooting both and repairing did nothing. Finally got a new iPhone 14 Pro last week, and I think the problem has gone away. So there's your answer.
HossAg
AG
I was having that issue after upgrading my phone without upgrading my watch to the latest software. I'd try making sure your phone and watch are on the same software cycle.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.