How can non-attendees join our class reunion remotely?

686 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by kb2001
Txmoe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We've got a class reunion coming up in 2 weeks and someone had the bright idea to come up with a way for non-attendees to join in remotely. I thought they just wanted to do a live stream so that people could watch online but they actually want it to be interactive. Is there a cheap and easy way to achieve this? TIA!
chipotle
Nm
Duncan Idaho
Que the robot iPad thing from bbt.

This sounds like a horrible idea. Anyone that anyone else would want to chat with will be on facetime or hangouts with someone there.
Txmoe
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

Que the robot iPad thing from bbt.

This sounds like a horrible idea. Anyone that anyone else would want to chat with will be on facetime or hangouts with someone there.
Full disclosure, I completely agree with you on all points but I volunteered to help and this is what they asked me to do.
Tailgate88
AG
Zoom?
kb2001
AG
Zoom or Hangouts. The key advantage over others is that these are a room that people join, as opposed to a call that is initiated and must be received. For zoom, make sure to pay for the account, the free service limits meetings to 40 minutes.

Realistically, people will just be on 1-1 video calls passing phones around
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.