indoor video setup for indoor volleyball

23,549 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by sig
foulbeast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
flintdragon said:

the power clutch proved to be one of the sources of my issues. Basically I believe the output power is insufficient for the gopro hero 7 black. most of the time, if I start a recording, the gopro would just turn off. Using one of my better powerbanks, it works with no issues. I've tried two different clutches now.

Dang, I really wanted it to work.
Bummer. I've never had an issue with my Hero 5 with the clutch. Mine work like a charm for me with both the GoPro and iOS devices.
flintdragon
AG
Yeah, maybe some thing with the hero 7 black with its latest features consuming more energy. I've tried two different gopros, sdcards and clutches...
sig
You have one of the better posts I've found when researching this, so thanks for all the info. Per chance do you have an example of what a GoPro video looks like?

My preference was to buy an iPad mini and use that to record, but the current version Mini 4 doesn't do 1080 at 60 fps. The Mini 4 design is pretty old and some websites indicate Apple is going to put out a version 5 in the fall, but I can't wait that long. I see that GoPro is offering a $100 camera trade in if you buy the Hero Black 7 so I'm leaning in that direction for now.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.