Wolfenstein 2

1,060 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AgsWin2011
AgsWin2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone played this game? Never played the first one but the 2nd one looks awesome. Do I need to play the first one before I play the second or are the stories not tied together?
TexAgBolter
AG
I would definitely play the first one. The story is the best part of those games and the second one picks right where the first one ends.
3rdGen2015
AG
I haven't gotten a chance to play the second one, but the first one is worth playing regardless
agdoc2001
AG
Apparently the story for Wolfenstein 2 is nuts. Looking forward to it once I stop grinding Destiny.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
redbaron788
AG
Absolutely nuts. It's crazy and so much fun.

And oh my God, if you play on hard, the courthouse level will break you.
jr15aggie
AG
The first one was great fun. This one is on my short list.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
You can get the 2-disc set of New Order and Old Blood for $20 right now.
tamusc
AG
Just picked this up for my One X for $30 as part of the MS early Black Friday sale.
tamusc
AG
Gramercy Riffs said:

You can get the 2-disc set of New Order and Old Blood for $20 right now.

It's $15 for the digital version on the Xbox shop.
AgsWin2011
AG
What's old blood? An add on to the 1st game?
Gramercy Riffs
AG
Prequel to the new order
rgag12
AG
The single linear campaign Bethesda games, like Wolfenstein, become INSANELY cheap a few months after they release. If you can't snag one for $30 or less on Black Friday just wait a couple months into 2018. It may go down to as low as $20
91_Aggie
AG
Heismenberg said:

Anyone played this game? Never played the first one but the 2nd one looks awesome. Do I need to play the first one before I play the second or are the stories not tied together?

When I hear people say "I didn't play the first wolfenstirn, should I play it first" my initial thought is that you will have to get some sort of Apple II emulation software.
tamusc
AgsWin2011
AG
Lol I was just asking. Plenty of game franchises out there that don't have any ties to their predecessor games ala GTA.

I see the first one is on sale for $10 on the Xbox store right now and the new one will be $30 during Black Friday.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.