******** Clash Royale Official Thread ********

9,396 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Goose06
hurleyag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is there a trick to finding epic cards? I'm still only rolling with my jouster/prince and trying to compete in the Barbarian Bowl.
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:
Is there a trick to finding epic cards? I'm still only rolling with my jouster/prince and trying to compete in the Barbarian Bowl.
have gotten mine from chests. I think they all came from the trophy chests and not the silver/gold/etc.
GoneForGood
I've received epics from free chests. The drop ates increase the better the chest is. Just keep at it.
GoneForGood
This game gets entirely too streaky. I'll win 5 or 6 in a row, only to lose 7 or 8 immediately after using the same deck. From what I've been reading, it's a common occurrence and people who experience this tend to just walk away form the game for a few hours or a day and come back.

Anyone else experience this and try this solution?
hurleyag
AG
I have the same thing happens, but I think its because how they match people up. As you keep winning you get matched with better people and then when you start losing your opponents get worse.
hurleyag
AG
I have finally found 2 more epic cards! Skeleton Army has been nails, and I'm still learning the Giant Skelton.
Bregxit
AG
I haven't noticed any unusual streakyness. I'd guess I stay right around an 80% win rate. Players do get better as you rise in trophy count. Once I got over 2000 trophies I started seeing many more draws.
NICU Dad
AG
have had some level of this as well.

lots of times is driven by the order of the cards that pop up in the decks along with opponents decks.

if you have lots of lot hit point cards and enemy uses arrows, you can have an attack ruined fast - same with a defense if using minis or spear gobs to defend against a giant or loon.
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:
have had some level of this as well.

lots of times is driven by the order of the cards that pop up in the decks along with opponents decks.

if you have lots of lot hit point cards and enemy uses arrows, you can have an attack ruined fast - same with a defense if using minis or spear gobs to defend against a giant or loon.
this is the truth.

I had a guy have 6 goblin huts at once yesterday. How the hell do you fight off someone that has 25 spear goblins on the field?1?!?!?!?!?!
NICU Dad
AG
good grief, how in the world did the game let that dude pull that many huts?

about the only thing you can do is hope you have a rocket to nuke a couple close huts. one of my decks has a fireball in it primarily for weakening huts or saving me when a tower is surrounded by troops not killed off by arrows.

I have a deck that has a lvl 1 prince with a hog as my primary attack...loose prince with hog followed closely behind.

very difficult to defend esp if enemy drops a hut to start.

had a friendly battle in my clan where I got absolutely destroyed b/c never had the combo I needed until was too late and was in full defense mode to save my towers.
KidDoc
AG
I find a bomb tower is pretty effective to counter huts. That and balloons.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
GoneForGood
The only thing I can think of is the guy had the graveyard, Hut, and barb shack and got a lucky draw with all three. There should be no way you pull 6 goblin huts.
GoneForGood
Is there an issue with the clans in Royale right now? Or did I just get kicked from Aggie 12th man?
aggielax48
AG
Maintenance break right now.
Bregxit
AG
quote:
The only thing I can think of is the guy had the graveyard, Hut, and barb shack and got a lucky draw with all three. There should be no way you pull 6 goblin huts.
I agree. I don't think it is possible just from a time perspective. Even with mirror cards.
GoneForGood
Saw that when I tried to play just now.
GoneForGood
Of course I get to 1500 trophies, I'm. On a nice win streak with a solid deck and I drop back down to 1423 trophies. This game is a cruel cure mistress.
Phat32
AG
Anyone still playing? Hanging around arena 7 and 8 getting my butt kicked by the Chinese on the regular.
gravy97
AG
I picked it back up last month when I was traveling and got hooked. I keep hanging around arena 6 and 7
RayRay99
AG
I'm at 3800 trophies and kick Chinese ass.
BallerStaf2003
AG
I'm hanging around 4200 but seem to plateau around there. May need to change things up!
Phat32
AG
Any tips?
E.KingTrill
3880 running Lava Graveyard
E.KingTrill
What's your deck?
meek
AG
Can i get an invite to the Aggie Farmers clan?

#8JLC29CL
aggielax48
AG
I don't think you can search for an individual player. I can ask a leader to open the clan back up and you can request to join. Do you meet the trophy requirements or do you need them lowered?
meek
AG
I am at 3250 so I should be good to go on trophies.
aggielax48
AG
Requested a leader to open the clan for you.

What is your player name so we know? Or be sure to mention Texags in the request. We'll get a thousand requests while it's open.
meek
AG
Meek on there and i will mention texags.
TelcoAg
AG
Pretty late to this game... anyone got an open clan slot?
Bulldog73
AG
I am looking for an Aggie group to run with. I found Aggies united! And Ol' Army Aggies but AU is closer and OA has a 3k trophy requirement that I can't even come close to.
Bulldog73
AG
Telco, did you have any luck? Any space in your clan?
hurleyag
AG
I'll open Aggies united. Mention texags in your request
Civen
AG
Ol' army has the trophy req set high to keep out random spam attempts to join. As long as you're active, anyone is welcome.

If you post here with your current trophy level, the settings can be relaxed until you join.
Bulldog73
AG
I got into Ol' Army. I had a contact of a co-leader and he let me in. Thanks y'all.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.