***** Battlefront (Xbox One) *****

30,730 Views | 407 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Agmaniacmike12
OldArmy07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is that the issue where you have to put in a disc 3 or 4 times before it decides to read it? Makes some weird grinding noises occasionally?

If so, I have the same problem... how was the support process? Did they charge you to fix it if your console was out of warranty?
GoneForGood
quote:
Is that the issue where you have to put in a disc 3 or 4 times before it decides to read it? Makes some weird grinding noises occasionally?

If so, I have the same problem... how was the support process? Did they charge you to fix it if your console was out of warranty?

That's exactly it. I have a warranty through Walmart so I sent it to their 3rd party repair center, which didn't cost me anything. My console was gone about a week. Also, it wasn't too much of an issue but one day I tried watching a movie and it refused to read it. Games were fine, which I found odd, but movies were a no go.

As far as sending off to Microsoft to fix I have no idea how much or how long it would take to fix.
k20dub
AG
Wife got me this game for my bday and just started playing. Loving it so far! Dumb question: What is the person on your team that is highlighted in yellow and his gamertag is yellow on the scoreboard? Could not figure that out

EDIT: A simple google and I got the answer. It's your "partner" for the match. Interesting.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
I don't know why, but it's gotten a lot harder for me the last 2-3 days. I played for the bonus points and ranked up and got new guns that I've been using but my kills have gone way down. And they weren't great to begin with, always in the lower half. It was very frustrating last night.
k20dub
AG
What game types does everyone usually play?
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
I play turning point, supremacy, walker assault, drop zone, and heros vs villains usually. But mostly the first 3 as I prefer the larger games.
k20dub
AG
Yeah, I've played a lot of Turning Point so far and really like that one. Messed around with the fighter squadron mode, but sucked at it.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
I'm pretty good at fighter squadron and played a lot of it this weekend to rack up points. I just get bored with it.
jeffk
AG
Play mostly turning point, walker, supremacy when I have a couple hours. Droid run, blast and pod drop are fun if you only have twenty minutes.

Only play hero hunt or the flying one if I have a challenge that calls for it. I'll probably be on tonight if anyone wants to squad up.
AgFB
AG
Damn kids on their Xmas break. After Xmas week will be terrible too. Amount of kids x 10.
boboguitar
AG
Anyone else not seeing health bars on enemies/allies?
jeffk
AG
Almost rage quit last night going against a whole team of explosive shot spammers.
Pilmer
AG
Yea, when I finally got around to playing last night, there was a lot of spawn camping.
jeffk
AG
I hate how it's hard to tell what your friends are doing in the game. Like last night, I knew you were online and in the game, but I couldn't tell if you were in the menus, playing a match, etc.
k20dub
AG
Played 3 matches of Blast last night and went 3-0. The blaster rifle worked pretty well for me but I'm only level 6 right now.
agfan2013
AG
I say this as a level 30 who uses nothing but the DL-44 and has done so since 25.

The DL-44 is way, way, way, way, I dont know how else to get my point across, way too over powered.
boboguitar
AG
quote:
I say this as a level 30 who uses nothing but the DL-44 and has done so since 25.

The DL-44 is way, way, way, way, I dont know how else to get my point across, way too over powered.

For short to mid range fighting sure, but go use it on walker assault when shooters are far away, you won't get near enough to do anything. That means you have to change your play style where you avoid open range shootouts and stick to inside buildings.
Pilmer
AG
Yea, I walked back over to the system and there was a 2 in a yellow box in the corner, I clicked it, then I was taken in to a game and noticed that you weren't in. Checked friends list and you had been offline for 20 minutes.
Aggietaco
AG
Tried to play this morning but can't connect to the servers and can't find anything about them being down online. Oh well.
AgFB
AG
I was on this morning. Try restarting the game in the home menu. I equate it to blowing on the cartridge to get the thing to work. HTH
jeffk
AG
I wish Turning Point was on another map than just Jakku.
Aggietaco
AG
Tried that. Couldn't play hardline either. EA servers didn't like me.
GoneForGood
Yall need to sign in by tomorrow and get a free 5,000 credits! Just a heads up, it's a promo that dice is running.
jeffk
AG
Just sign in or play a match or what?
GoneForGood
quote:
Just sign in or play a match or what?

Just sign in. At least, that's all I had to do.
boboguitar
AG
Well I'll be playing less battlefront now. I got fallout 4 and halo 5 for Christmas and they both have a great story mode.
jeffk
AG
quote:
Well I'll be playing less battlefront now. I got fallout 4 and halo 5 for Christmas and they both have a great story mode.

Can't speak to Fallout yet (it's been a great time-sink in the past), but Halo 5 was a pretty quick play for me.
boboguitar
AG
quote:
quote:

Can't speak to Fallout yet (it's been a great time-sink in the past), but Halo 5 was a pretty quick play for me.

I'm not surprised, halo 4 was a pretty quick play for me but I love the lore in that world. Fallout 4 on the other hand seems to take a long time depending on your play style. At least what I've read.
jeffk
AG
Absolutely - I bought H5 simply because of how much I love the Chief and his story.

I'm a completionist, so I'm sure FO4 will take me months to finish.
Knife_Party
Fashionably late to the party.

LeakyJester7995
jr15aggie
AG
quote:

I got sucked into Dark Souls and that pretty much killed my BF time (I play offline with my kids though). I had played halfway through DS 1 a while back and put it down. Picked it back up again and was hooked. Now I'm playing DS 2 in the XB1 and I'm still hooked! DS 3 coming out soon. RIP MP games.
HossAg
AG
Just picked this game up, love it and, surprisingly, I'm holding down a 3 KD so that's fun.

GT: A Texas Aggie
jeffk
AG
Any news on the next DLC? Haven't heard anything at all which is kind of surprising.
MandoArms
quote:
Any news on the next DLC? Haven't heard anything at all which is kind of surprising.
Was just coming on here to see about this. I'd loe to hear what to expect on the next DLC and when it would be coming out.
TonsterPS
AG
TonsterPS

Have been enjoying it solo but would like to team up with some of y'all.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.