***Week 3 FFB start/sit and general BS***

2,754 Views | 109 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Silvertaps
Jason Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Iraq2xVeteran said:

After the Rams led the Broncos 16-0 at halftime, the Broncos outscored the Rams 30-10 in the 2nd half to defeat the Rams 30-26. As a result, the Broncos improved to 2-1, and the Rams dropped to 1-2. 12 of the 14 games played today have been decided by 8 points or fewer, which automatically makes it the most ever recorded in a single day.

One of my other fantasy teams is leading 110.48 to 107.04. I have Devonta Smith and the Eagles defense remaining, and my opponent has Saquon Barkley.

My other fantasy team has secured a loss because my opponent is leading 148.44 to 110.58 with one player left and no player left for me.


Should be alright. Surely they take it easy with Barkley this week.
Silvertaps
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Worth picking up Gordon with Achane now out for season?

Now my current RBs are:
- Irving
- Warren
- Dobbins

Possible waiver adds:
- Ekeler (big role of the dice) - RB
- Gordon - RB
- Coleman - RB
- Q. Johnson WR
- Braylon Allen RB
texagbeliever
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Are you asking if it is a good idea to add the presumptive starting RB that ran well against KC for "free" off the waivers? Similar for Braelon Allen though likely a notch or two lower

Im dumb. I thought Wright was a healthy scratch, he was hurt on Friday. So I guess there is more ambiguity as to who could be the starting RB. I still think Gordon's upside is enough that if it hits you win no matter the FAAB or wavier priority.
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
texagbeliever said:

Are you asking if it is a good idea to add the presumptive starting RB that ran well against KC for "free" off the waivers? Similar for Braelon Allen though likely a notch or two lower

Longer term I think the concern is will Wright be the starter (wasn't active due to injury) or Gordon?
Silvertaps
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
texagbeliever said:

Are you asking if it is a good idea to add the presumptive starting RB that ran well against KC for "free" off the waivers? Similar for Braelon Allen though likely a notch or two lower

Im dumb. I thought Wright was a healthy scratch, he was hurt on Friday. So I guess there is more ambiguity as to who could be the starting RB. I still think Gordon's upside is enough that if it hits you win no matter the FAAB or wavier priority.

As just stated, I just don't know who will be long term starter. However, these 12 team leagues leave nothing in the waivers, so I'll probably just snag Gordon and hope for the best.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.