Yahoo CFB fantasy

1,442 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by AgFromTheSco
SemperNextYear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anybody interested in starting a league?
HTownAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'll join
Copperpot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tex_Ag8511
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm interested as well!
MookieBlaylock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I love a good adventure, who is going to be Dungeon Master?
mtony77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ok
Nick_dv
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is this getting off the ground? I'll join if so
AgFromTheSco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'll join as well.
SemperNextYear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I haven't made a league yet, wanted to make sure I was able to get at least 10 teams first. If someone already made one or wants to make one we could just add team by team till we get enough.
TexasAGGIEinAR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'd be interested!
Tex_Ag8511
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Let's make this happen!
SemperNextYear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think I'm going to make a league this evening and start sending out invites, it's looking like it'll be a 10 teamer
SemperNextYear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
College Football season is upon us! Join my league "Portal Kombat"
https://college.fantasysports.yahoo.com/cfb/38729/invitation?key=b5501f60fb8f6a34&ikey=8a540ee29eca5b1e&soc_src=app-sh
SemperNextYear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
College Football season is upon us! Join my league "Portal Kombat"
https://college.fantasysports.yahoo.com/cfb/38729/invitation?key=b5501f60fb8f6a34&ikey=8a540ee29eca5b1e&soc_src=app-sh
SemperNextYear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
College Football season is upon us! Join my league "Portal Kombat"
https://college.fantasysports.yahoo.com/cfb/38729/invitation?key=b5501f60fb8f6a34&ikey=8a540ee29eca5b1e&soc_src=app-sh
GoodBullShark
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm interested.
TexasAGGIEinAR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SemperNextYear said:

College Football season is upon us! Join my league "Portal Kombat"
https://college.fantasysports.yahoo.com/cfb/38729/invitation?key=b5501f60fb8f6a34&ikey=8a540ee29eca5b1e&soc_src=app-sh

I'm in! My user name here is my team name there. Thanks for getting this together!
SemperNextYear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
College Football season is upon us! Join my league "Portal Kombat"
https://college.fantasysports.yahoo.com/cfb/38729/invitation?key=b5501f60fb8f6a34&ikey=8a540ee29eca5b1e&soc_src=app-sh
SemperNextYear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yes sir! We'll get the other details ironed out once the league is filled
HTownAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Okie Ag is in
AgFromTheSco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm in!
Panama Red
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any spots left?
KatyAggie2000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'd be in if a spot is available.
Tex_Ag8511
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Joined!
SemperNextYear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We have 10 teams so far, would be willing to open it up to 12 if most of the people on here are cool with it. I sent a message on the league chat, don't know if any of yall received it. I guess that's gonna have to be the primary way we communicate cause a lot of us don't know each other personally
HTownAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My apologies
I had to run to Houston and back for business and just today saw your chat message, I responded
AgFromTheSco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Draft is tonight at 8 eastern! See yall there!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.