****Week SEVEN Start/Sit/Waivers****

3,823 Views | 132 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by oh no
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You can't trade one of those in a 2-1 deal?

If you have to drop one I'd say Andrews and I'd wait until the last minute so no one can claim him for this week.
oh no
AG
I have proposed so many fair trades in this league and no one is accepting them.

I stacked so much RB trade bait and the most RB-needy teams don't want to give me any WRs.

Jonathan Taylor, De'Von Achane, JK Dobbins, Kareem Hunt, Nick Chubb, Najee Harris, Bucky Irving. ...and now I have three TEs in Freiermuth, Andrews, and Hockenson. with the Hock already past his bye.
MooreTrucker
AG
Ag_07 said:

He's desperate. And yes he's an idiot. He turned down multiple offers I made that were lopsided in his favor and this is where we've ended up.

Funny thing is he drafted JSN and dropped him and I claimed him off waivers and now I'm about to trade him back to him.
I've had 3-4 guys that I drafted, got impatient with and dropped, then added back (or almost but wasn't fast enough) later.

My dilemma this week is Aaron Jones...will he play or not. ESPN predicts yes with 14 points, Draftsharks say no with 0 points, and Fantasy Pros says play as well.

Njoku v Kraft is another where there is disagreement, but it's not as much of a difference between the two.
texagbeliever
Andrews plays only 50% of snaps. With a likely target upside of 6-7. Not really worth rostering
MSFC Aggie
AG
Probably Darnold or Jones. Maye may be a sneaky pic.

But I'm the one that told you to go with Dak last week.....
baseball_ag
AG
Growing tired of Anthony Richardson (2nd Qb in a superflex league). Would you drop him for Drake Maye?
AggieNiebs
AG
Yes, looks like Maye will be able to put up passing numbers, and has enough wheels to gain some scramble yards too.

Burrow vs Browns
----or----
Baker vs Baltimore

thanks
Ag_07
AG
Strategy question...

Do you all typically play a defense that's going up against one of your other starters?

I have GB defense and they're going up against my Diggs. I'm not benching Diggs but I'm gonna be getting dinged for every yard and TD he gets if I play GB.

Thinking I should grab a DEF to stream this week. IND vs MIA looks tempting.
texagbeliever
It might technically limit upside but that is a bigger deal with a QB-def. Turnovers and sacks are how you score points with a defense which isn't a big deal for a WR.
Ag_07
AG
True but our scoring is setup to ding defenses for yards given up.

I hate it with a passion but that's the way it's been in our league.
oh no
AG
love defense IRL and hate defense in FF
E
AG
I can pick up Njoku but have to drop either Kraft or Otton.

Who would you drop for rest of season? FYI Njoku and Kraft have bye's coming up on same week 10
texagbeliever
Same advice still applies. Though if you have a droppable player do so for any def playing against Skylar or huntley.
Coachbro20
If Vikings activate Hockenson, I have to make room on my roster. Trying to do a 2 for 1 trade...I would be getting Nabors, and I offer up DK Metcalf & preferably Kincaid (I also have Bowers, if needed to sweeten this trade). Is this fair? He has Schultz at TE btw

If no trade, my options to drop is Hockenson, Dell, or Tank Bigsby. What you say?
oh no
AG
your guy would be crazy to give up Nabers for DK and Kincaid
mAgnoliAg
AG
Ag_07 said:

Strategy question...

Do you all typically play a defense that's going up against one of your other starters?

I have GB defense and they're going up against my Diggs. I'm not benching Diggs but I'm gonna be getting dinged for every yard and TD he gets if I play GB.

Thinking I should grab a DEF to stream this week. IND vs MIA looks tempting.

I don't have a problem with your scenario normally, but I still think you should stream a defense because they're playing Houston.
mAgnoliAg
AG
MSFC Aggie said:

Probably Darnold or Jones. Maye may be a sneaky pic.

But I'm the one that told you to go with Dak last week.....

Yeah those were the 3 I was eyeing along with Rodgers because they looked a lot better Monday and he's getting Davante (but not this week @ PIT). Maybe Trevor Lawrence as well. Not sure whether to expect a shootout in London or not.
texagbeliever
Does the Etienne owner need a running back, try a 2 for 1 with Bigsby plus something.
Coachbro20
Good idea....I could offer up DK & Bigsby for Nico Collins? Fair?
EliteZags
AG
oh no said:

I have proposed so many fair trades in this league and no one is accepting them.

I stacked so much RB trade bait and the most RB-needy teams don't want to give me any WRs.

Jonathan Taylor, De'Von Achane, JK Dobbins, Kareem Hunt, Nick Chubb, Najee Harris, Bucky Irving. ...and now I have three TEs in Freiermuth, Andrews, and Hockenson. with the Hock already past his bye.

I have similar stacks:

Bijan, Achane, Dobbins, Dowdle, Bucky, Mattison, Chubb

Jacobs, Pollard, Chuba, Dobbins, Bucky, Mattison, Chubb

only deal I'm getting a bite on is Pitts and Pollard for Kelce
EliteZags
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

Ag_07 said:

This is a smash accept deal right?

Give - J Taylor/JSN
Get - Hall/JuJu

Here's what I'm working with currently sitting at 6-0

RB - Gibbs, Javonte Williams, Taylor, Allgeier, Hill, Wright
WR - Diggs, Scary Terry, Deebo, JSN, Amari

Does your league do vetoes? because it sounds like the other guy is an idiot.

not even close to vetoable, realistic chance that Taylor side ends up more valuable, Taylor was already outproducing Breece on per game basis
MooreTrucker
AG
E said:

I can pick up Njoku but have to drop either Kraft or Otton.

Who would you drop for rest of season? FYI Njoku and Kraft have bye's coming up on same week 10
Crap, I missed that Njoku and Kraft have the same byes.

So which should I drop, and for who....Likely, Friermuth, Hill, Otten, or Ertz?
Coachbro20
Coachbro20 said:

If Vikings activate Hockenson, I have to make room on my roster. Trying to do a 2 for 1 trade...I would be getting Nabors, and I offer up DK Metcalf & preferably Kincaid (I also have Bowers, if needed to sweeten this trade). Is this fair? He has Schultz at TE btw

If no trade, my options to drop is Hockenson, Dell, or Tank Bigsby. What you say?

Think he wants to go DK & Bowers for Nabors. Would yall do that? That would leave me with Kincaid and Hockenson at TE and give me Jefferson, AJ Brown, Nabors, Tank Dell at WR
oh no
AG
my RB1 has been very middling and disappointing FF scoring-wise: Josh Jacobs
my RB2 options currently on my roster are not exciting at all: Javonte Williams, Tank Bigsby, Bucky Irving, and Jonathon Brooks in IR.

...how big of a roster improvement would it be if I can add Rico Dowdle via trading away a WR to a WR-needy team? ...or is Dowdle not much better than what I already have at RB2 for ROS?
Enviroag02
AG
My opponent has great matchups across the board. I need my 3 runningbacks to ball out this week.

Mixon vs GB
Dobbins vs Ari
Brian Robinson vs Car

The only decision is whether to bench George Pickens for Jordan Addison and play Bigsby over Pickens in Flex.
Ag_07
AG
I like the DK/Bowers side of this deal.

The only upside is Malik has the better playoff matchups
Coachbro20
Coachbro20 said:

Coachbro20 said:

Think he wants to go DK & Bowers for Nabors. Would yall do that? That would leave me with Kincaid and Hockenson at TE and give me Jefferson, AJ Brown, Nabors, Tank Dell at WR
Now he is suggesting this:

I give: Bowers, Dk, Pollard
I get: Nabors and CMC

Do we know if CMC will play this year? That would leave me with K. Walker, Achane, A. Jones, T. Bigsby and CMC at RB
Ag_07
AG
No we don't. That's why he's trying to dump him on you.
texagbeliever
Pull the plug on it. Bowers plus DK should get more then Nabers.
Chipotlemonger
AG
I would play Bigsby over both in the flex… who are your starting RBs? Bigsby is an RB2 this week easily.

And Addison over Pickens. Pickens was 2 for 22 while the game this past week was relevant. He's such a poor performing diva. Steelers really know how to pick those kind of guys at WR lately.
The Porkchop Express
AG
EliteZags said:

The Porkchop Express said:

Ag_07 said:

This is a smash accept deal right?

Give - J Taylor/JSN
Get - Hall/JuJu

Here's what I'm working with currently sitting at 6-0

RB - Gibbs, Javonte Williams, Taylor, Allgeier, Hill, Wright
WR - Diggs, Scary Terry, Deebo, JSN, Amari

Does your league do vetoes? because it sounds like the other guy is an idiot.

not even close to vetoable, realistic chance that Taylor side ends up more valuable, Taylor was already outproducing Breece on per game basis
Jonathan Taylor has zero carries in October and isn't playing this week either. No timetable for when he'll be back or how good he'll be when he gets back. Right now he's the DVD player on sale at Walmart for $29 in the box with a big tear in it.
EliteZags
AG
lol he missed 2 games with a sprained ankle and u act like it's Nick Chubb/CMC
Enviroag02
AG
Chipotlemonger said:

I would play Bigsby over both in the flex… who are your starting RBs? Bigsby is an RB2 this week easily.

And Addison over Pickens. Pickens was 2 for 22 while the game this past week was relevant. He's such a poor performing diva. Steelers really know how to pick those kind of guys at WR lately.

Sorry I wasn't clear. Mixon is my RB1, Dobbins my RB2, Brian Robinson my Flex 1. Need to fill WR1, WR2, and Flex 2 out of Kupp, Pickens, Addison, Bigsby, or Ray Davis. Kupp is trending towards playing. My WR1 Cee Dee is on bye.
texagbeliever
He had another DNP. So make it 3 weeks out minimum most likely.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Your team is similar to mine. Got CeeDee as well but no reliable depth behind that. Consider trading away an RB asset for another WR?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.