***Week Two Start/Sit/Waivers***

11,455 Views | 332 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Silvertaps
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If Achane is out tomorrow evening, is my PPR RB2:

Najee Harris @ DEN
JK Dobbins @ CAR
EliteZags
AG
I'm flexing Dobbins everywhere but would feel Najee a bit safer this wk as Warren is still getting eased in and Dobbins still working his way to a primary role

in standard was able to grab J Wilson to potentially sub in otherwise would have to start JSN/Rico/Mattison/Bucky
texagbeliever
Dobbins has such a good match up. Carolina lost their all pro DT. I could see Gus and Dobbins both with 15+points.

I'm a little worried about the steelers offense since Surtain should shut down Pickens and I don't know who else catches passes for them.
The Marksman
AG
Which RB do I sit? Non-PPR. Kyren, Conner, Achane(gametime decision), Jacobs(questionable).
texagbeliever
Monitor news on Achane. Anything that says he isn't 100% I think you have to bench him. Otherwise jacobs.
oh no
AG
Something to consider: I actually just scrolled across something on a fantasy football subreddit about the Rams OL being really decimated.. maybe more of a warning to those who scooped up (or are planning to start) Demarcus Robinson with the absence of Puka than a warning re: Kyren, but I'll see if I can find it.

also, thinking Josh Jacobs is just rest/maintenance. After what Mixon did to the Colts, I want to start Jacobs this week. Achane was back at practice on Wednesday; if he starts tonight, I start him due to no Mostert.

Edit: found it

beatlesphan
AG
The thing about Achane is, Mostert is out. I think he still gets a decent work load in this setting. Matthew Berry is still ranking him as RB #5 for the week.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ag_07
AG
Someone just dropped Jaxon Smith-Ngiba. Seems too early to bail on him.

Are any of these guys worth dropping for him? And is he worth spending FAAB on or wait and see if he clears to be picked up for free?

Amari Cooper - Not sure what to think of the CLE offense with or possibly without Deshaun
Rome Odunze - Injured right now but stashing him for later this season is enticing
Demarcus Robinson - Just spent FAAB to snag him with Puka being out
W
AG
I would hang on to all those 3

Geno is still the QB in Seattle

and DK and Lockett are healthy
oh no
AG
Those four are all grouped in the same tier, IMO.

looking at fantasypros ppr ROS rankings, JSN has the highest rank of those four and Robinson has the lowest.

I'm holding Odunze in two leagues, even though he's already hurt, his team has a rookie qb that looks like he's going to need some time, and he has Keenan and DJ ahead of him on the alpha target priority... I just feel like Caleb will get better and Keenan will get hurt again soon.
W
AG
Achane is an early-exit candidate for tonight

but he's kind of that way in every game
Silvertaps
AG
Is Palmer worth picking up on waivers?

My dropables are Jeudy and Dionte Johnson...(also have Dalvin Cook, but that's my hopeful wildcard)
W
AG
I would give Diontae a couple of more games

Bryce Young can't be much worse...or can he
amercer
AG
I don't love anyone in Thursday night games in general, but I've got Josh Allen and Achane tonight.

I want to sit Achane because he is fragile, but if I do he will probably get 3 TDs tonight
EliteZags
AG
found my post from mid last season:

Quote:

In the past 8 games*, De'Von Achane has more total fantasy pts than:

Pollard
Barkley
Bijan/Brian
Mixon
Henry
Gibbs
Montgomery
Swift
J Cook
Mattison
Pacheco
R White
Najee
Rhamondre
AJones+Dillon
Breece+Dalvin
Pierce+Singletary

*Achane has not played a snap in the past 5 games

Coachbro20
Assuming Achane is playing tonight...should I start Achane, or go to my bench and go either Aaron Jones or Tony Pollard? I have Kenneth Walker as my other starting RB who himself is listed as questionable.
texagbeliever
If achane is active I think you have to play him.

I don't like pollard nor jones having rushing success against NYJ and 49ers respectively. You might have to play Jones in place of Walker though
BowSowy
AG
Yeah, with Walker also questionable I'd definitely start Achane in your case (assuming he's active). I know the risk with Achane, but I'd view it like this - I'd be kicking myself much more if Achane went off and I benched him for Pollard or Jones than I'd be kicking myself if either of those guys went off and Achane had a dud.
oh no
AG
damn. in addition to Josh Jacobs and Achane being questionable, Jameson Williams popped questionable yesterday and now Malik Nabers popped as Questionable today. It's only been 1 week.
superaggie73
AG
Tua home tonight against Buffalo or Dak home on Sunday against New Orleans?
texagbeliever
Tough call.
I maybe lean Dak. Last year Tua got 10 & 15 points vs Buf. I'd also be worried about Buf shortening the games with lots of running. But Tua has more upside
txagman1998
AG
Welp, Achane active tonight. I guess I have to start him. Please just get close to the projection and I will be happy.
Ag_07
AG
FLEX spot in 12 team PPR

Terry McLaurin v NYG
Demarcus Robinson @ ARI
Amari Cooper @ JAX
beatlesphan
AG
Achane active for tonight. Decided to start him in one of my 2 leagues to hedge a little bit
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
hurleyag
AG
Ag_07 said:

FLEX spot in 12 team PPR

Terry McLaurin v NYG
Demarcus Robinson @ ARI
Amari Cooper @ JAX

I'm hoping Terry for my team's sake, but I think you play Robinson
mAgnoliAg
AG
Crazy to trade for Jordan mason just to try and get a win this week since I'm 0-1? I have a plethora of receivers but I'm having to start either Zack Moss or Javonte Williams.
DuncanField91
AG
Who to start - Aiyuk (@Vikings) or McLaurin (home vs Giants)?
texagbeliever
mAgnoliAg said:

Crazy to trade for Jordan mason just to try and get a win this week since I'm 0-1? I have a plethora of receivers but I'm having to start either Zack Moss or Javonte Williams.

I don't think so. CMC has rein jury risk and Mason could easily earn 10 touches a game especially in blowouts rest of season
texagbeliever
hurleyag said:

Ag_07 said:

FLEX spot in 12 team PPR

Terry McLaurin v NYG
Demarcus Robinson @ ARI
Amari Cooper @ JAX

I'm hoping Terry for my team's sake, but I think you play Robinson

Agree with Robinson. I think they will use their TE as an extra olinemen due to how beat up that group is for the rams.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Mostert is out and Achane is active in case anyone has missed that
txagman1998
AG
Achane TD. Okay, now I'm happy.
The Marksman
AG
txagman1998 said:

Achane TD. Okay, now I'm happy.
Hey there may be more later too; this is Achane we're talking about
Zachary Klement
AG
I love De'Von Achane!
amercer
AG
Was hoping for some more Josh Allen work…
redag06
Looking like he may not need to dominate the dolphins like he normally does

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.