***Week One Start/Sit/Waivers***

8,454 Views | 259 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Iraq2xVeteran
G.I.Bro
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I picked up mason by putting cmc on my ir. I've never played in a league with that spot and I probably ****ed myself if that means I can't use him for 4 weeks or something, but oh well
amercer
AG
I just did the same for my kids team and the was like "oh crap I hope that doesn't leave him there for a month"

But it looks like once he's healthy you can just move him back to an open roster spot.

Sadly for my son, Mason was taken in his league so he needs 15 points from Kyle Juszczyk
Chipotlemonger
AG
Fantasy IR stashing can last anywhere from 1 minute to 1 season. Y'all are safe.
texagbeliever
Yeah the IR is just a spot to put players that are on IR-PUP-Out(some platforms) & doubtful (some platforms) so they don't take up a roster spot. You can move them out anytime you want. Most platforms will freeze your roster if you have a player in an IR slot that isn't designated as IR or Out.
G.I.Bro
Thanks, friends
Chipotlemonger
AG
From an actual NFL standpoint, it makes the most sense for them to not rush CMC back. It's just the 1st game. They need him healthy down the stretch and through the playoffs. I suspect they try better to "keep him fresh" this year if they are able to.
amercer
AG
Well hopefully I make the playoffs too, and then I'll be thrilled to have a healthy CMC….
G.I.Bro
They're already saying he may not play next week
G.I.Bro
New reports coming in that Lion King was CMC's favorite movie and he's too busy mourning JEJ to play
G.I.Bro
These holding penalties are killing my Mason pickup
W
AG
it seems like very few TD passes have been thrown in week 1

rough start for all the QB1's through the air
Captain Hindsight 20/20
AG
I think people who faded CMC are gonna look very smart this season. Mason is going to have staying power in the SF backfield imo and I think he may eat into CMC's touches this year quite a bit.
Captain Hindsight, Hero of the Modern Age
agdaddy04
AG
W said:

it seems like very few TD passes have been thrown in week 1

rough start for all the QB1's through the air

They talked about that this morning on Altitude sports here in Denver. Gave the stats of the last 3 or. 4 years, significantly declining each year for week 1.
W
AG
Rodgers and Purdy combine for 1 TD pass tonight
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
I got 18.30 points from Breece Hall to beat my opponent 128.66 to 124.78 and start 1-0. As a 49ers fan, I am happy with the 49ers' double digit win over the Jets on Monday Night Football to start the season 1-0.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.