***** Divisional Round Playoff thread *****

13,625 Views | 330 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by The Porkchop Express
NorCal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ballgame!
htxag09
AG
girlfriend_experience said:

cowgirl fans never disappoint blaming the refs.

It's really something else
girlfriend_experience
Poooor Cowboys fans, Poor Jerry Cadevar Jones,and more important pooooor FPS Doug
BMX Bandit
DGrimesAg92 said:

The nfl is rigged. That's why it's classified as entertainment and not a sport.

You completely made this up.
htxag09
AG
BMX Bandit said:

DGrimesAg92 said:

The nfl is rigged. That's why it's classified as entertainment and not a sport.

You completely made this up.

Nah. He saw it on the internet
MookieBlaylock
AG
So thoughts on Superbowl Favs after this weekend

Eagles
49ers
Bengals
Chiefs
zgolfz85
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

Eagles
49ers
Bengals
Chiefs

Not the niners. They barely beat Dallas with dak at his absolute worst. I've got eagles/bengals, bengals take it all (hopefully)
ac
Can't see the 49ers winning in Philly. Eagles there.

Bengals/Chiefs is a tough one to call. Have to go with KC at home.

I went 3-1 this week and am 7-3 in the postseason so far.
ac
redag06
amercer said:

W said:

Sean McDermott has lost a lot of playoff games

after elimination 4 years-in-a-row...might be time for a change despite the regular season success

Losing Daboll really hurt Allen's game I think. Still had the talent to get buy most teams.

Allen's stats were all better than last year, except interceptions. And that was with a cancelled game and he only played 3 quarters in the beginning of the season when they were blowing teams out.

Their defensive injured all season long really hurt them this year.

But the bills offense was better without Daboll.
girlfriend_experience
ac said:

Can't see the 49ers winning in Philly. Eagles there.

Bengals/Chiefs is a tough one to call. Have to go with KC at home.
taking home teams way to go out on a limb
kyledr04
AG
Every team I wanted to win, lost. I'm cursed.
Ag12thman
AG
If Cincy plays like they did today for two more games, it's their year. Burrow is elite already.
Rudyjax
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

Eagles
49ers
Bengals
Chiefs

I've been wrong before but I like 49ers/Bengals in the Super Bowl.

I don't think the Eagles can handle the 49ers D.

Ag12thman
AG
I sort of think that, too, but I'm not sure about the 49ers - Eagles game. The Eagles sure looked good on both sides of the ball against the Giants. I think that is definitely going to be a good one - easily the best two teams in the NFC facing one another. Seems to me that the Bengals are playing quite a bit better than the Chiefs and Mahomes is going to be pretty hobbled with that high ankle sprain. I like the Bengals to get back to the Super Bowl. I could be way off, of course.
Max Power
AG
After this weekend the championship games will be really interesting. Cincinnati is peaking right now, they put together and executed a perfect game plan for Buffalo. Cincinnati went on the road, played in bad weather, they could run the ball, they could pass the ball, they stopped Buffalo in key moments. I just think that between the two teams that I saw Cincinnati is the team that KC should be more worried of. The Jags weren't ready for KC, Cincinnati will be. They went into KC last year and made it to the super bowl, they will go back to KC with that mindset as well. Which offense wins out? Which defense can slow down the opposing QB? This has the recipe to be the most fun game next weekend.

Philly vs SF is also really interesting for the opposite reason. SF defense will be a problem for Hurts, and the Philly defense will be a problem for Purdy. Several times the SF defense was playing loose in coverage, but the Dallas run game was pretty much eliminated. They wanted to make Dak beat them in the air and he couldn't do it. The reason SF won is that they made plays when it mattered last night, and Dallas didn't. I do think Hurts has better weapons than Dak but they have really similar running games, which SF was able to shut down. This is going to be a game that feels like Hurts has to win. Purdy looked like a rookie several times last night, but the team still figured out a way in the end. Philly ran right over the Giants, they won't be able to exert their will like that against SF. This could be a game where special teams and the kicking game determines the winner because every point is going to be valuable. Neither team can line up on 4th and short and think they can convert against the guys on the other side.
The Porkchop Express
The Chiefs got up 21-3 a year ago and the Bengals' defense shut them down, picked Mahomes twice, and stuffed the Chiefs on the goal line twice as time ran out in the first half. A FG there makes it 24-10 Chiefs instead of 21-10.

Bengals seem like they have more weapons and a better defense.

Vegas agrees. Chiefs are a 1 point favorite, which means on a neutral field, Cincy's favored by 2.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.