Bills with home field

1,061 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by MookieBlaylock
mslags97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone else have a bit of a problem with Buffalo hosting Cincy when Cincy would be hosting if they won the game that was cancelled? Yet, the title game is at a neutral field if KC and Buffalo meet up? I don't want to sound cold at all….. but Cincy was ahead and with the ball. It was still very early. But it sure seems this game should be on a neutral field also….
scd88
AG
I do. Why isn't this game on a neutral field? It should be; I don't get why the Bills and Chiefs would be but not this one.
Carlo4
AG
TheCurl84
AG
Makes no sense
redag06
IMO This game should be neutral and if the bills win the game should be at Buffalo, since the bills beat the chiefs and had a harder SOS and win percentage difference was a .1.
redag06
But the bengals having a 4 point lead with 50 minutes of football means NOTHING.
Martin Cash
AG
mslags97 said:

Does anyone else have a bit of a problem with Buffalo hosting Cincy when Cincy would be hosting if they won the game that was cancelled? Yet, the title game is at a neutral field if KC and Buffalo meet up? I don't want to sound cold at all….. but Cincy was ahead and with the ball. It was still very early. But it sure seems this game should be on a neutral field also….
Not as big of a problem as I have with a team with a losing record getting homefield advantage.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. Ecclesiastes 10:2
redag06
A team with a losing record shouldn't make the playoffs in my opinion. Yet it seems to happen the nfc south and west regularly
MookieBlaylock
AG
mslags97 said:

No they both forfeited

My prob is Buffalo being rewarded with a neutral field but Cincy not
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.