I'm a Joe Borrow fan.

2,501 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by dabo man
BrokeAssAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I admit it.
AggieNattie
Agreed. Fun watching him in the playoffs
Ag12thman
AG
He's likely the next legendary arm. He reminds me of a young Brady. Long career ahead of him if he stays healthy and he's already very good.
TheCurl84
AG
Well, maybe not too big of a fan with the, you know. misspelling and all.
DGrimesAg92
I hate the guy, he borrows stuff and never brings it back.
MookieBlaylock
AG
what would you call him if he gave you something and took it back?
TyHolden
AG
Could he get Cleveland a SB? I'm not sure. They've gone through so many qbs since Bernie Kosar (not that he ever won anything that I can remember - just the last stable qb that I can remember).

Quote:

The Browns intended for Kosar to serve as Gary Danielson's backup in Kosar's rookie season, but Danielson injured his shoulder in the fifth week. Kosar completed half of his passes in the team's run-oriented offense that year, and the team squeaked into the playoffs with an 88 record, losing to the Miami Dolphins in the divisional playoffs.
and I didn't know GD played pro ball....wow
MookieBlaylock
AG
TyHolden said:

Could he get Cleveland a SB? I'm not sure. They've gone through so many qbs since Bernie Kosar (not that he ever won anything that I can remember - just the last stable qb that I can remember).

Quote:

The Browns intended for Kosar to serve as Gary Danielson's backup in Kosar's rookie season, but Danielson injured his shoulder in the fifth week. Kosar completed half of his passes in the team's run-oriented offense that year, and the team squeaked into the playoffs with an 88 record, losing to the Miami Dolphins in the divisional playoffs.
and I didn't know GD played pro ball....wow

Say what? Kosar lost in the AFC championship to the drive and earnest byners fumble
Also won the NFC chamlpionship game for the Cowboys after Aikman got Tkod
Won the super bowl with the Cowboys

Fun fact Art Model the browns owner was so broke that he borrowed 3 million from Kosar to make payroll and sign a player to help the offense
Belicheck used the money to sign Testaverde
Bellichecks offense was so bad that Kosar drew up a play that resulted in a TD
Bellichecks was so pissed that he cut him and Kosar joined the cowboys and started 3 days later
ac04
reminds me of a young roger starbucks.
Harry Dunne
MookieBlaylock said:

what would you call him if he gave you something and took it back?
Terence Steal
LincolnBorglum79
AG
Last team to beat Joe Borrow at LSU. Yes it was Kellen Mond, Kenrick Rogers, quartnee davis beating Burrow, j Chase, Justin Jefferson and the other LSU tigers 74-72 in OT
justcallmeharry
S
How does he match up against Josh Ellen?
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
MookieBlaylock
AG
He better be careful as Ellen had her last husband whacked
Broncos
The Porkchop Express
Bengals' new fight song.

dabo man
AG

EDIT - IIRC, he ran onto the field on Senior Day in this jersey. He did not play in it though.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.