OBJ plane incident

2,619 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by DannyDuberstein
AustinCountyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?

It's already widely known, but what a complete POS.
aggiephoenix02
Having money doesn't mean you can't be a trashy person. He's rich and can act like this if he wants, but he's trash…
MookieBlaylock
AG
Man the airplanes I fly on don't look like that
redag06
Obviously we don't know truly what happened prior to this footage, but it sure seems like your typical flight attendant on a power trip.
AustinCountyAg
they mentioned multiple times he wasn't wearing any pants. that was what probably started it off.....yes maybe a power trip from the attendant, but it sounded like they gave him numerous attempts before the cops showed up to cooperate and he wouldn't. judging from the way he was acting I think he was trying to power trip them from the start with who he was.....it didn't work.
Lake08
Is it just me but the level of arse kissing the cops gave him is rediculous?
aggiephoenix02
redag06 said:

Obviously we don't know truly what happened prior to this footage, but it sure seems like your typical flight attendant on a power trip.
Doubtful.

Did you watch how he treated other passengers while they were getting off? The dude acted like a dick head…
The Porkchop Express
The minute the last passenger got off they should have turned the body cam off and tazed the **** out of him.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
aggiephoenix02 said:

redag06 said:

Doubtful.

Did you watch how he treated other passengers while they were getting off? The dude acted like a dick head…

Enjoy your cheese board. I personally lold that
LeagueCityAg
AG
LSU education on full display
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
What an absolute dildo.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
redag06 said:

Did we watch the same video? Amazing that that's the conclusion you came to.
Rex Racer
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

Man the airplanes I fly on don't look like that
Yeah, I was gonna say...
Rex Racer
AG
Lake08 said:

They were trying to keep the situation calm and under control. This is how cops should always act, no matter who it is.
Lake08
Rex Racer said:

Lake08 said:

They were trying to keep the situation calm and under control. This is how cops should always act, no matter who it is.

Totally agree, however how many cops that you've witnessed act like this around the "normal" population??
Rex Racer
AG
Lake08 said:

Rex Racer said:

Lake08 said:

Totally agree, however how many cops that you've witnessed act like this around the "normal" population??
I don't know. I have only ever had pleasant exchanges with cops because I realize that I cannot win an argument out in the field.
Ag_07
AG
Cops didn't kiss any ass.

There was literally nothing they could legally do since he wasn't doing anything wrong and he checked out medically.

They explained that to the attendant...He's fine medically. If you don't want him to fly that's your call and you tell us.
Snake Jazz
A few thoughts:

1. The flight attendants may have overreacted a tad. Hard to say b/c we don't see what led up to this. Maybe not. Seems like he was fine when the emt's arrive. However, they had clearly made up their minds that they didn't want to put up with him for a full flight. I get that they wouldn't want an incident in the air.

2. Clearly, OBJ thinks he doesn't have to answer to anybody. He could have avoided all of this by just acting like a normal human being. Him causing everybody to be inconvenienced just to spite the guy in red shirt is first class diva attitude.

3. The cops were probably nicer to him than I would have been, but they defused this situation for the most part. I wonder if they would be that accommodating to a non-celebrity, but they got him off the plane without force. In today's world where the police are Monday morning quarterbacked for everything they do, I can't blame them for erring on the side of avoiding confrontation.
The Porkchop Express
Why exactly did everyone else have to get off the plane before he did?
Rex Racer
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

Why exactly did everyone else have to get off the plane before he did?

In case he went postal and weapons had to be used.
The Porkchop Express
Cops don't have handcuffs anymore?
Rex Racer
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

Cops don't have handcuffs anymore?
Sure they do. He's also a professional football player. You could tell those cops were nervous about what he might do. They talked about it a little bit.

It's an FAA regulation, so they had no choice but to de-board the entire plane.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I can understand the crew's concern. Dude is non-responsive and was only in his underwear at first. A 60 minute flight up the coast? Maybe you let that slide. A 5 hour flight? You are asking to end up with a mid-flight situation and an emergency landing. It's honestly for his own good. If your **** is falling apart to the point you can't respond, then 30,000 feet is not an ideal place to be
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.