Playoff Survivor (10 Entries)

505 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by imnag07
imnag07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hi all,

For the past 4 or 5 years, I've participated in a playoff fantasy football "league". It is setup as a "survivor" style league, so once you pick a player, you cannot pick them again for the rest of the postseason.

It's a fun challenge to decide NFC vs. AFC vs. Team A players vs. Team B players to determine who's going to advance, do I want to roll the dice on this player this week or expect them to advance and want to play them the following week due to a better matchup.

The scoring is standard ESPN scoring, fractional. (25 yards passing = 1 point, passing TD = 4pts, 10 rushing yards = 1 point, 8 rushing yards = .8 points, etc...).

The roster is QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, K, DEF. The rosters are all stacked, but with the now 7 teams in the playoffs, there are numerous ways to go with your roster.

I've created the below google form to track each entry. Will accept up to 10 entries from Texags users. We have about 10 others who have historically played, and that are expected to be "in" this year. Since the scoring has to be input manually, keeping it to 20 people makes the administrative work less intense.

I'll communicate out the rosters with timestamps from the google forms document just after kickoff, since submittals can be made up until the first game kicks off on Saturday. If you happen to submit multiple "forms", then I'll count the one that got submitted last.

Venmo is @Mitchell-Davis-115. $25 entry. Please respond to this post if you decide to join.

I'll check back in periodically to answer questions.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSexqg1AtcutCP3RZtAYDk8cugsNsSnOK9R0BlCTWdwLw5y37g/viewform?usp=sf_link
aggie03SA
AG
In, let me know if received.
imnag07
AG
What was your email? You can message me at agmitchelld at gmail dot com.
imnag07
AG
Up to 14 entries. If anyone's on the fence, feel free to join!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.