Cowboys vs Texans - Better Record?

663 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by The Porkchop Express
LincolnBorglum79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
After just 1 week, the Cowboys are now without Dak and looking to Tank for a top 5 pick. Texans are tied for first, literally, and have a QB that out performed Dak, Brady, Rodgers, Carr and Stafford week 1.

I think the Texans will end up 8-7-2 and the Cowboys will finish 3-14 under new coach Scott Frost after an 0-8 start.
MookieBlaylock
AG
i think you should keep your day job
MSFC Aggie
AG
So the Texans have something to get excited about now??
KidDoc
AG
I was watching about 1/2 of the Texans yesterday and realized I recognize none of the players. Like the Bad News Bears out there.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Vince Blake
The Boys-Texans play late in the season when both teams will likely be out of realistic playoff bids. I imagine each opposing fan base is going to root for the other team to win at that point. I know I would rather have the higher draft pick than flex nuts at being the king of dog **** mountain.
Zachary Klement
AG
The Texans tied a team that did not make the playoffs last year. THEY'RE BACK, BABY!
BenFiasco14
AG
This year? Looks like the Texans. But hard to say after Week 1. Can't think of a worse start for Dallas though.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
The Porkchop Express
The biggest difference is that the Texans know they are in a massive rebuild. No one has told Jerry yet that he is too.
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.