2022 Week 1 Start/Sit/Waivers

6,000 Views | 201 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by oh no
txagman1998
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Paging Austin Ekeler … wake up please

Five different Chargers have carries in the first half and 10 different Chargers have been targeted in the pass game, with 8 of them getting receptions. That kind of usage is going to make things tricky for all Chargers in fantasy other than Herbert.
txagman1998
AG
Oh my, Justin Jefferson with 6/158/2 in the first half! Captain Kirk with 207 yards passing and 2 TDs.
Bonfired
AG
Well, hold the phone on Butker...drilled a 54-yarder.
W
AG
Saquon starting strong with 130 total yards & TD
mAgnoliAg
AG
Is Zach ertz playing? He was active
txagman1998
AG
Finally a bit of a pulse from the Cardinals. Murray to Hollywood for a TD, the. Murray to Ertz for 2pts.
gougler08
AG
Seems like the Packers could use Davante Adams
texagbeliever
mAgnoliAg said:

Is Zach ertz playing? He was active
A clutch garbage time TD. And a 2pt conversion. Way to hit your expected value!
agdaddy04
AG
Dang. Bullock missed the game winner
W
AG
kudos to the folks that took Jefferson #2 overall --- he looks great
W
AG
this weekend also shows why it's tough to pass on the top QB's in the 3rd or 4th round of drafts.

Josh Allen, Mahomes, Herbert all fantastic in week 1
E
AG
I need Sutton & Javonte Williams to outscore Dak & Lamb
texagbeliever
W said:

this weekend also shows why it's tough to pass on the top QB's in the 3rd or 4th round of drafts.

Josh Allen, Mahomes, Herbert all fantastic in week 1

Herbet was plus or minus 4 points of 9 other qbs. Though it looks like rounds 3 & 4 could be dudville. Josh jacobs, cam Akers, d Montgomery, Bryce hall. (I'm also not sold on conner having much value).
Kashchei
AG
Najee Harris and Keenan Allen already hurt. Could be a LONG season...
Zachary Klement
AG
Drafting Justin Jefferson was one of the best decisions I've ever made.
Zachary Klement
AG
Cut Dak and stream?
texagbeliever
Zachary Klement said:

Cut Dak and stream?
Rodgers also looked pretty rough (with no talent around him). I think there should be some decent stream options with Winston, Mariota, Tannehill, Wentz?, Goff (Lions are going to give up a ton of points so lots of prevent defense)
Kashchei
AG
Zachary Klement said:

Cut Dak and stream?

I might be cutting Dak and picking up Tua or Matt Ryan. This is just BRUTAL.
Zachary Klement
AG
texagbeliever said:

Zachary Klement said:

Cut Dak and stream?
Rodgers also looked pretty rough (with no talent around him). I think there should be some decent stream options with Winston, Mariota, Tannehill, Wentz?, Goff (Lions are going to give up a ton of points so lots of prevent defense)
I think it's Cousins time for the Itty Bitty Griddy Committy
W
AG
Fournette motoring thru the Dallas defense tonight.

120 yards
E
AG
E said:

I need Sutton & Javonte Williams to outscore Dak & Lamb

Not looking half bad now…
oh no
AG
in one PPR league where I felt compelled to draft RB 1 & 2, then load up with middle round WRs, Najee's injury could really screw me over. Not much production from Dalvin or Najee and I only have Damien Harris on the bench. Pending Najee's injury, I'll be looking at the waiver wire or trade candidates for an RB to use until Najee returns because I don't think Damien Harris is it. On waiver claims (I've got #3 priority), I guess I'll be looking at Jaylen Warren (Najee's backup at PIT), Jeff Wilson Jr since Eli also got hurt this weekend- and a more significant injury it appears. ...or Jamaal Williams is available.
BenFiasco14
AG
Crazy fantasy day yesterday. Long story short me and my opponent are more or less tied going into tonight.

I've got Rashad Penny and he's got Jerry Jeudy.

I have a 1 point lead to be fair

Penny > Jeudy +1
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
MSFC Aggie
AG
oh no said:

in one PPR league where I felt compelled to draft RB 1 & 2, then load up with middle round WRs, Najee's injury could really screw me over. Not much production from Dalvin or Najee and I only have Damien Harris on the bench. Pending Najee's injury, I'll be looking at the waiver wire or trade candidates for an RB to use until Najee returns because I don't think Damien Harris is it. On waiver claims (I've got #3 priority), I guess I'll be looking at Jaylen Warren (Najee's backup at PIT), Jeff Wilson Jr since Eli also got hurt this weekend- and a more significant injury it appears. ...or Jamaal Williams is available.

Consider Michael Carter (if available) and Khalil Herbert also
oh no
AG
carter is not available, but I do have Khalil Herbert flagged as a possibility. ...if Eli Mitchell is out for some time, I think JWJ might be a better short term pickup. I suppose there's still a decent chance Najee is not really hurt and won't miss much time.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Should I waste first priority on anybody this week or save it in case a top rb gets hurt week 2?

Edit: top guys I'm looking at this week are julio Jones with Godwin going down, Khalil Herbert, and Jeff Wilson
oh no
AG
Curtis Samuel is only 5% owned in yahoo leagues.. had 11 targets on Sunday. Teammate Terry McLaurin only had 4 targets. ..and Curtis Samuel ran the ball a few times. That's a WR stash that could end up paying off.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.