FF: Who to take at pick #1?

516 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by investorAg83
Silvertaps
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Am I overthinking things to go with Ekeler at #1?
I can't trust McCaffrey staying healthy, and Taylor's sample size is too small to trust if he can repeat.

Also, I've never had a #1 pick before, so is the wide choice on 2nd/3rd pick to be a RB and WR?
MookieBlaylock
AG
i am confused why a RB would be #1 pick in Fantasy Football- need to update the game scoring
AggieNiebs
AG
Silvertaps said:

Am I overthinking things to go with Ekeler at #1?
I can't trust McCaffrey staying healthy, and Taylor's sample size is too small to trust if he can repeat.

Also, I've never had a #1 pick before, so is the wide choice on 2nd/3rd pick to be a RB and WR?
yes, yes you are
ac04
taylor year 1:

268 touches
1,468 yards
12 touchdowns

taylor year 2:

383 touches
2,171 yards
20 touchdowns

year 1 numbers are excellent for a rookie. year 2 was RB1 by a wide margin. what is it that you don't like?
Silvertaps
AG
I suppose it's the PPR aspect of Ekeler I was looking at.
He and Taylor had the same amount of TDs last year, yet Ekeler had 30 more receptions.
ac04
and yet he still managed to finish 45 points behind taylor in PPR scoring. i like ekeler but taylor is about as safe of a 1.01 as you get IMO.
investorAg83
AG
I have Ekeler in a couple leagues and feel good about it but I'm also worried Spiller starts to work his way in to the rotation more than expected.

1.01 is JT all day every day. Don't be that guy.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.