Antonio Brown

10,005 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Ag_07
ShotOver
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
….is mentally ill. Walk off the field in the middle of the third quarter. If he's not cut yet, he will be in about 30 minutes.
WestTexAg12
AG
He should have been cut from ever playing professional football again after the **** he pulled in Oakland. Dude is trash.
wangus12
AG
Pretty sure Arians said he wasn't with the team after the game, as in fired
jokershady
AG
He gone
Matsui
AG
Yup. Cut immediately.
. . .
fc2112
So does he have to find his own way home from New York?
TexasAggiesWin
S
Threw up the dueces….
fc2112
Yeah, I rewatched and saw no fingers being thown, just a peace sign.
Carlo4
AG
Something was going to happen as everyone was noting he needed a few yards for an extra $1 million kicks in and they didn't get him the ball.

I'm guessing he snapped.

I look forward to the Cowboys or Rams picking him up next week.
MookieBlaylock
AG
fc2112 said:

Yeah, I rewatched and saw no fingers being thown, just a peace sign.

You mean the deuces?
BenFiasco14
AG
https://instagr.am/p/CYP4ex3r8nZ

Super gremlin!!!
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
NukeAg10
AG
fc2112 said:

So does he have to find his own way home from New York?

He apparently did. He was trying to get an Uber out of the stadium in the fourth quarter, and had to get help from the police at the stadium to get it done.
chris1515
AG
Mental health issues. This can not have a good ending.
AustinCountyAg
Yes, AB has serious baggage is most likely not mentally stable….HOWEVER, if they were legit not getting him the ball just to spite him so he wouldn't get a bonus then good for him doing what he did. **** the owners and the dudes in charge who think they can and should be able to do stuff like that players. I've been in numerous jobs where I legit want to throw my **** on the floor and say **** it I quit. Good for him for being able to be in that position to do it.
C@LAg
redag06
Brady was supposedly babysitting him in Tampa.

So if he wanted to keep AB, happy he should have fed him the ball. Brady runs that team anyways, not arians.
BenFiasco14
AG

taylorswift13
AG
https://www.instagram.com/nflmemes_ig/p/CYP6flitSzh/?utm_medium=copy_link
BMX Bandit
AustinCountyAg said:

Yes, AB has serious baggage is most likely not mentally stable….HOWEVER, if they were legit not getting him the ball just to spite him so he wouldn't get a bonus then good for him doing what he did. **** the owners and the dudes in charge who think they can and should be able to do stuff like that players. I've been in numerous jobs where I legit want to throw my **** on the floor and say **** it I quit. Good for him for being able to be in that position to do it.

This did not happen.
AustinCountyAg
BMX Bandit said:

AustinCountyAg said:

This did not happen.
well then what did Mr. Schefter?
NukeAg10
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

BMX Bandit said:

AustinCountyAg said:

This did not happen.

We'll probably never know. Once it comes out, we'll get two sides to the story. Brown is a headcase with clear mental health issues. It seriously could've been anything.
Max Power
AG
He's only had a job after getting released from Oakland due to Brady vouching for him. He doesn't end up in NE or TB without Brady. I doubt Brady has any issue passing him the ball unless it doesn't make sense to. There's zero chance Brady would withhold a pass to him due to contract incentives. And it looks like he was very close to getting $1MM in incentives before he pulled that stunt. The dude needs serious help.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/antonio-brown-meltdown-cost-bucs
PooDoo
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

ORAggieFan
AustinCountyAg said:

BMX Bandit said:

AustinCountyAg said:

This did not happen.
According to AB, they wanted him and and he didn't feel his ankle was healthy enough to get back in.
boy09
AG
ORAggieFan said:

AustinCountyAg said:

BMX Bandit said:

AustinCountyAg said:

This did not happen.
According to AB, they wanted him and and he didn't feel his ankle was healthy enough to get back in.
Didn't Arians also say they were trying to get him into the game and he refused?
ORAggieFan
boy09 said:

ORAggieFan said:

AustinCountyAg said:

BMX Bandit said:

AustinCountyAg said:

This did not happen.
Didn't Arians also say they were trying to get him into the game and he refused?
Yes. Per AB he refused because he was hurt.
EastSideAg2002
Son, are you injured or are you hurt?
Iowaggie
AG
He did stay in NY and was courtside at the Nets vs. Grizzlies game. I think it is an interesting social experiment to see the number of people who think what he did was kind of cool and others find his quitting on a team rather disgusting.

People thought Kyrie Irving would be the goofiest person involved with the Nets, but AB surprises once again.

EliteZags
AG
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10367913/NFL-star-Antonio-Brown-snuck-woman-hotel-room-night-meltdown.html

some heroes don't wear capes, or jerseys
BenFiasco14
AG
EliteZags said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10367913/NFL-star-Antonio-Brown-snuck-woman-hotel-room-night-meltdown.html

some heroes don't wear capes, or jerseys

Or anything at all!
Macarthur
I guess there are some knuckleheads that think it's 'cool', but I suspect the vasty majoirty of people see it for what it is and that's sad.

He's clearly dealing with mental health issues and it sure looks like we will be seeing his early come across our twitter feed someday.

BenFiasco14
AG
NukeAg10
AG
He definitely planned to do what he did. He needs to seek help, bc he has some bad problems, beyond the fact that he's a racist, womanizer POS.
i is smart
AG
I'm just a stooge on a message board, but it seems like AB has some manic episodes on top of being an a-hole in general.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.